DAILY REMINDER - BITCOIN IS ENGINEERED TO KILL CENTRAL BANKING

>shitcoins are not engineered to kill central banking, they are engineered to transfer your money to a few insiders, preminers, scammers and venture capitals - they will cashout and dump on you
>FIATs like USD/EUR/GBP are all fake, printed out of thin air, unlimited supply, permanently bleeding SHIT-CURRENCIES
>BTC is engineered to attract (futile) attacks by central bankers, governments, mainstream media, keynesians and parasites cause it makes them all irrelevant
>BTC has no top cause all FIATs have no bottom
>BUY ON SPOT MARKETS ONLY
>NEVER USE DERIVATIVES like futures and options, they are just USD-only trading on fake paper-BTC, they dilute the supply canceling the scarcity effect, kill the price discovery, and help market manipulators to keep the price down with naked short selling
>when you keep your money inside an EXCHANGE you are getting SCAMMED with FRACTIONAL RESERVE and you are exposed to risk of CONFISCATION
>NO KEYS NO PARTY, use hardware wallets, move your coins into cold storage, BACKUP your keys/seed
>NEVER TRUST CENTRALIZED PARTIES (exchanges, banks, custodial services, lending platforms, centralized shitcoin wraps like WBTC)
>CBDC (central bank digital currencies) are a SCAM, central bank rugpulls, they will lose value even faster, kill your privacy, restrict your ability to freely spend your money
>DO NOT SELL WHEN THE MARKET IS TRYING TO SHAKE YOUR POCKETS, BUY MORE
>don't try to time the market, 50% crashes are normal, do not leverage, 2X long leveraged traders will get wiped out
>DO NOT SHORT, LONG LEVERAGE, SWING (or you will lose it all)
>BTC is not a get-rich-quick scheme, it's a don't-get-poor-slowly scheme
>run a full Bitcoin Core node, don't trust, verify
>CoinJoin
>use non-custodial LN wallets for small tx
>don't think it's too late, it's never late, FIATs will always keep bleeding purchasing power
YOU ONLY HAVE ONE TASK, BUY SPOT AND KEEP YOUR PRIVATE KEYS SAFE AFTER WITHDRAWING YOUR BTC INTO COLD STORAGE
DON'T FUCK IT UP user

Attached: bitcoin.jpg (1024x1104, 99.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ipfingerprints.com/
iplocation.com/
wigle.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SELL SIGNAL ALERT
SELL SIGNAL ALERT
SELL SIGNAL ALERT
SELL SIGNAL ALERT
SELL SIGNAL ALERT

It’s a daily reminder retard, it’s going on since Q3 2020

you were the guy buying my bags at $60,000?
fuckin kek

you mean BSV was because its Bitcoin. A crippled coin like BTC that relies on a centralised hub and spoke system like lightning to scale will never usurp the central banking system.

Summer new fag

Pumperino

Bitcoin doesn't need to scale fast and neither need to scale on first layer, you are the braindead one here..
Good look being poor btw.

>CBDC (central bank digital currencies) are a SCAM, central bank rugpulls, they will lose value even faster, kill your privacy, restrict your ability to freely spend your money
>Bitcoin
>Privacy

What fucking privacy?? Bitcoin is not only on a transparent chain, it's the single most heavily surveilled financial product on planet earth. You have no privacy when using Bitcoin.

inb4 coinjoin+LN+TOR

You're trying to use 3 separate (and separately broken) second layer solutions to achieve a really quite useless level of privacy.

>Wallets censoring coinjoin Txs
>LN nodes censoring transactions
>I guess just cross your fingers that you don't get a TOR exit node near Langley?
also let me guess, you're doing all of this on Windows? On your home network?

Attached: matrixapu.png (680x481, 432.44K)

I dont give a damn about privacy, Bitcoin is is pseudo-anonymous basically no one know who you are if you don't use exchange or centralized online wallets, if people were to use bitcoin directly to make deals then I guarantee you that it would be 90% harder to find who own what.
But besides that I tell you what, A public ledger on first layer is highly necessary and don't even get me to discuss on it, and yes second layer can improve and become anything it's a matter of when and how because one day surely people will want it.
If you think you can ditch Bitcoin just because of one feature which is privacy then you're wrong, because bitcoin literally beat everything else in the other features. And I know where you coming with this, monegro.

which is why any kind of regulation should FUCK OFF. That and taxes on crypto. Fucking jews I swear..

Attached: EBAD3D0B-3964-430A-BE51-F1D5E929E9AF.png (721x1282, 249.42K)

>I don't give a damn about privacy
That's nice. People with actual money do care.

Attached: 1632181574989.png (500x590, 14K)

REMINDER - BITCOIN IS A FAILURE AS A CURRENCY AND COMPLETELY CONTROLLED "STORE OF VALUE" BY THE FED MONEY PRINTING JUST LIKE GOLD, JUST LIKE THEY WANT IT.

You literally broadcast your IP address every single time you connect to a Bitcoin node.

It's as Pseudonymous as looking up where that IP is located on one of literally hundreds of geolocation sites and then showing up at your door with the locking nickel bracelets.

A transparent L1 is NOT necessary if transparency becomes an OPTION. Nobody needs to see transactions if the sender or recipient doesn't approve, even then they should only be able to give up their side of the transaction- because it's nobody else's fucking business what they spent their money on.

Bitcoin is just a proof of concept. It is woefully inadequate for purpose. If you want to be your own bank look into LRC

>It's as Pseudonymous as looking up where that IP is located

Attached: 2511561145614.jpg (265x300, 11.16K)

XRP is the standard. Non-XRP holders on suicide watch :D

Attached: standard.jpg (1152x2048, 143.87K)

Yes.

ipfingerprints.com/
iplocation.com/
wigle.net/

Lmao are you literally a teenager?

Yes we need the main layer to be public for verification of the ledge and bugs, it's simple and easier, very effective in fact anybody can check if there's any inflationary bug in under seconds, while on monegro it would take months until someone find a inflationary bug..
>They can see your IP
Just use VPN or someone else IP, or just open your own NODE on tor.. I don't know buddy there's many ways around it..
Also as I said first layer is fine to be public, I can "wash" my bitcoin on second layer on future features that might be add still..

We need a transparent L1 for simplicity, for security of the blockchain and also because it's lighter and more robust than all these L1 with millions of implementations to it.

It's a proof of concept that is still being used to this day because it simply works..
Stop shilling your shitcoin number 21536 who nobody knows about please, it wont pump your begs neither wont convince nobody to buy it, people aren't gullible retards like you to be easily deceived.

>we need the main layer to be public for verification of the ledger and bugs
You actually do not. Monero has an obfuscated ledger, verification of sending,receiving and proof of funds can be provided via a view key and bugs are regularly found and fixed, an obfuscated ledger has basically no bearing on how easy it is to find bugs.

>Just use a VPN
Now you're shifting the burden of maintaining your privacy onto a private company, VPN companies are notorious for selling user data.

>Just use TOR
If you have the disk space and bandwidth this can complicate an audit but not stop it in its tracks, on-chain analysis would still be trivial. Also, the glow boys are running tons of middle and exit nodes.

>I can "wash my bitcoin"
No, you can jumble it up and some other poor bastard gets your tainted outputs, you haven't "cleaned" anything, this is just greater fool theory.

>calling others gullible retards for suggesting looking at projects with actual utility and soon wide adoption
>still believes in the original shitcoin ponzi
Kek OK bud

>You actually do not. Monero has an obfuscated ledger,
Yes you need to do a bunch of calculation and god know what else to know the limit supply of monero how the current circulation supply it's stupid, harder to verify bugs and heavy blockchain, it's just a middle of exchange(for now)

Second layer privacy will fix it all... and honestly it doesn't even need to be fixed bitcoin is doing its thing..

>VPN
Just one suggestion you use it if you want or not, I'm pretty sure the same happens to monegro, they need to use their own node under their own proxy or something something TOR to be hidden otherwise it's a huge privacy risk for their so precious $100 monegro price coin.

>No, you can jumble it up and some other poor bastard gets your tainted outputs, you haven't "cleaned" anything, this is just greater fool theory.
Every single bitcoin nowadays has one or two traces of washed up bitcoin, they can do nothing to stop it, people will keep using it regardless.. Doesn't matter what they dictate on their "dirty bitcoin list" in the end it doesn't matter because bitcoin doesn't care and people will keep using bitcoin with them or without them centralized exchanges.

Next? ... zzzzzzzzz

>One day my shitcoin number 23652 will be wide adopted you guys..

Sure there little fella dreamer, I hope you lose it all like every other time you invested your hard earned money into other shitcoins and lost it all because they are all worthless shitcoins.