I can't think of any projects with a use case besides Monero and Kleros...

I can't think of any projects with a use case besides Monero and Kleros. I'm not arguing that these projects are good investments, just that they address actual problems. Can anyone name any others?

Attached: livelaff.jpg (1000x567, 147.37K)

Just use Kleros

Stop associating retarded scams with Monero in order to get traction. This attempt is pathetic.

I think you didn't understand what I wrote. I didn't advocate for Kleros. I only claimed they are addressing an actual problem.

Likewise with Monero. I think they are addressing an actual problem. Though, I don't understand enough about cryptography to claim whether or not they have solved that problem.

Fuck off and stop leeching off actual projects jeet

I'm starting to question the reading comprehension of Monero users, unless these are bots, which is possible, but seems unlikely.

Haircomb. Allows scaling in a way that no other cryptocurrency has with liquidity stacks. Infinite outputs, only the initial stack needs to be funded. Some things are that it offers more quantum-proof security, is private in a similar way to Monero. Last, it brings a new claiming system to the BTC chain, which is currently how you obtain it, but will later be how top miners will claim it for themselves assuming it has value later, so it strengthens the chain. It can do even more, but that's the gist.

And to add, I'd say it's the same way for me, OP...but for me, only comb.

Ethereum addressed the problem of trustless computing

If you pick kleros then I suppose chainlink which is getting out there in comparison to 2 yrs ago. Graph seems like it's doing something although I didn't get into it yet. Uniswap but the token is useless (for now?).

70% XMR
30% PNK

whats yours?

yes
ignore the memes and shitposts haircomb is the real thing

faggot kleros fags keep showing up in link prq and now monero threads? nobody is going to fall for your worthless coin again

Here's a few.
Presearch is a decentralized search engine.
Sia is decentralized storage.
Oxen is an onion network with UDP support.

Chainlink
Ethereum
Bitcoin

Oxen, lots of regular users in their ecosystem already

>kleros
pffttt kek you’re retarded

Yes, these as well. I think I left them out since they are a given.

On point user, privacy and truth.

Attached: 1657071784482.png (720x960, 696.51K)

>you only need 2 coins to make it
Two Loki shills in one thread? Unlikely it's not someone samefagging