Come again and let’s restore

Come again and let’s restore What really Bitcoin is since 2009 this is how bitcoin supposed to be peer to peer on chain BITCOINSV is the real one
This is our apps to earn:
bitcoinsv.com/20-bitcoin-consumer-apps-that-let-you-earn-spend-and-use-bsv/

Attached: 144322EC-FA2E-4436-8B93-314D247D7005.jpg (750x902, 251.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitinfocharts.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's as if those other chains are not even trying lmao

algos transacting back and forth to boost the numbers

When it comes to blockchain nobody can defeat the creator.he knows how blockchain works.

No bro I’ve checked all the blocks it comes from hastearcade you lyin nigger

Even if that were true does it matter if the results are secure throughput on chain that scales?

i have to think

Does it matter if BSV hashrate is a fucking joke in terms of security?

Hashrate can always be added, poor bloated shifting protocols will always be an albatross.

Your English is getting worse Pajeet.

You ugly nigger scammer

How is this even possible? I understand XRP and ETH but what's with BSV? Who uses it and what for?

Look at there amazing apps.you can earn BSV bro easy money

they are capped, it's like a normal male sprinter with two legs competing in the paralympics, the cripples just can't do any better
i don't think so, they tried to fuck with it already and the legitimate miners just stayed together while the attacker went off alone and ended up wasting his time and money

It would contradict what the idiot in the OP was saying about it being the most used

lmao this dude literally made this pie chart himself from data he made up. Just when I keep thinking SV bagholders can't be more pathetic

come on core tranny, dyor a little bit next time before you open your dumb mouth in a bsv thread
>bitinfocharts.com/

Attached: q34rq3r3r.png (1832x788, 139.68K)

>infinity $0.01 transactions
So this is the power....of Blockchain....

Retard i got that in bitinfocharts coretard

helo fellow bsv frens

Attached: 1644002132546.jpg (1024x723, 55.59K)

bitcoin is a tax write off for companies with high cashflow. You wanted it that way