What is the point of BTC if it doesn't even outperform ETH in the bear market?

What is the point of BTC if it doesn't even outperform ETH in the bear market?
BTC is supposed to the be the coin with the least downside risk yet it can't even do that anymore
So since it's the worst coin to hold in the bull market and it's not even the best coin in the bear market this means its "store of value" meme utility isn't even valid anymore.
What cope will BTC baggies come up with next?

Attached: ai-chan.jpg (850x1202, 111.13K)

you posted this with an anime girl in the OP because otherwise nobody would pay attention to your schizo babble

based hayasaka chad

Yup this site is absolute fucking ball cancer now.
Maybe even anal cancer, I report every thread for off topic since mods are literally niggers and the rest of the posts are from either the same two faggots spamming or scammers.

how do I buy a girlfriend like this?

>BTChuds have no answer for this

>OP flips ID's

I look like this

watch all 3 seasons of kaguya-sama and go to an anime convention

based hayasaka cosplayer

once btc rallies for real and increases its dominance to 80% while your alts bleed from the anus you will understand

You retards have been saying this for a year, it's never happening again. 1 year after the top in the last cycle alts were all decimated w.r.t. BTC. 1 year after the May top in this cycle and BTC dominance is barely above peak bullrun levels.

Yes because this board is filled with idiots who spam animals all day.
No it's not schizobabble. You cannot refute a single point I made.

He's switched to three ID's already this is typical Any Forums now just schizophrenic samefagging and mass reporting if you dont conform to OP.

patience nigger. Learn it

1 year after the top is the bottom of the bear market dumbass, dominance hasn't got much more time to make a rally

Holy shit shut the fuck up and grow a brain, ETH is outperforming BTC because of merge expected to happen around september. Why the fuck is this board so fucking stupid

>1 year after the top is the bottom of the bear market
Says who? Only retards believe in fixed rules about an asset class that's barely a decade old

bitcoin is a store of inflation and a hedge against value

Attached: FV8kmZQWQAI4et7.jpg (500x500, 54.74K)

So buy some eth then fucking retard

>What is the point of BTC if it doesn't even outperform ETH in the bear market?

remember:
eth peaked in 2017, its first bull market
it's never seen a new high since 2017
it's never even been within 50% of that high after it's first bear market

these statistics are common for 99.99% of all altcoins out there
ethereum is a safer bet than any other alt,
but deep down it's still just another alt.

also i have more eth than you ever will, op.

You're a retarded trannie zoomer so it's of no relevance to you anyhow. You should kill yourself.