POV: It's late 2020 and you see this picture from the future who says "Sinnoh is back"

POV: It's late 2020 and you see this picture from the future who says "Sinnoh is back".

How are you reacting?

Attached: Pokemon-Pokerus-Battle-1020x574.jpg (1020x574, 88.53K)

At least post the Overworld picture

obviously fake it looks like a shitty fan mock-up.

Attached: 1650908120955.png (768x768, 1.2M)

Oh cool, it''s kinda like LGPE.

Cool mock-up bro

God, if the battles look THIS good for a Pokémon game, imagine the overworld!
Can you post a pic, leakerchad?

POV: It's Summer 2020 and you see this picture from the future who says "coming really soon"

How do you react?

Attached: 1592583952213.png (1080x1140, 1006.6K)

Attached: pokemon-brilliant-diamond-shining-pearl-review-900x506.jpg (900x506, 79.09K)

>muh blurry pixels
Print media died in the mid-2000's. Why you posting 2003-era photos of GamesMaster magazine famalamadingdong?

obviously real it looks like a shitty fan mock-up.

sorry I couldn't get a pic of the overworld, but here's some of the concept art to whet your appetite!

Attached: ntkrkb3vy2181.jpg (4032x3024, 1.41M)

>fake and gay
Is what every leak should be responded to with. But honestly I don't care about BDSPs visuals. The game is fucked for deeper reasons than that

>fully realized 3D environments
>good lighting and textures that mesh well with the style of Pokemon
>based on Platinum as you can see by the player design
>NOT LGPE style since this is a wild Pokemon battle
Sinnohchads... are we going home...? I'm just worried they'll cut routes and replace them with Wild Areas or something weird like that.
As excited as I am, recreating all of Sinnoh with this level of detail seems too good to be true, hopefully they didn't compromise too much.

god this is painful

The graphics look ok, can't wait to how good the overworld looks!

>soul didn't die, it just never gets past the concept stages anymore
I want off this fucking timeline.

Attached: 1640177764239.jpg (500x541, 48.38K)

disappointment

WHY IT DOESNT LOOK LIKE THISSSS FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKK AAAAAAAAAAAAA IM SO FUCKING MAD, WHY IS CONCEPT ART SO ABSOLUTELY FUCKING KINO AND GORGEOUS AND THE END PRODUCT IS ALWAYS A SHITTY PLASTIC VERSION
GOD I FUCKING HATE GAMEFREAK SO FUCKING MUCH ITS UNREAL, WE COULD HAVE GAMES LOOKING LIKE THIS BUT INSTEAD WE GET LITERAL GARBAGE, OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

>can already see the Pokemon aren't properly scaled
>can see the protagonist is unchanged and doesn't have an updated design
>exact same battle HUD from DP
>know it's going to be a DP remake, not a Platinum remake which will automatically make it bad by default of not having Platinum content

>conclude it will probably be shit

Attached: 1407971638682.png (385x264, 45.12K)

Is this a Platinum remake? Look at Lucas induments!

sorry geimu musto come outo in christmasu season so that transgenders wil buy it witto their disabirity checkus

Attached: masuda.jpg (201x251, 5.81K)

>is this a phone game?

It's so both hilarious and depressing that the games have gotten so bad that they could make shitty fake leaks perfectly

*fit perfectly

Nice fangame