I'm a 20 year old zoomer who just entered the workforce a couple months ago and my parents let me live at home for free...

I'm a 20 year old zoomer who just entered the workforce a couple months ago and my parents let me live at home for free, give it to me straight, is there any point in saving my money that I'm acquiring at all or should I just put 100% of my paychecks into prepping a stockpile? I'm pretty blackpilled about the future 2bh, I see no reason why I should save money when inflation is going the way of Zimbabwe and we're about to have Brazil-tier demographics.

Attached: prepe.jpg (2580x1428, 441.54K)

Wrong board. Any Forums and /x/ are what you're looking for

hybrid strategy imo, because timing is a problem. you may be 50 before it gets so bad you need that bunker and stockpile and arsenal. also what could happen is more of a weimar or russian revolution play. where you need a little of everything. So best bet is go hybrid, or diversify: some guns, some PMs, some stockpile, some slurping of the recession for equities. Think about it

This

User the gun to KYS

Save for a house we're you raise babies.

Well as a zoomer you should know that most likely you will be wrong, but you can plan for it regardless. You probably can't contribute to your 401k yet anyway so in the meantime save up for a ccw and good holster, a case of ammo, and a training class. Once you've trained with that first case then you can start stockpiling ammo. Don't worry about ARs yet, that is a secondary priority. Obviously buy extra non perishable food every time you go shopping.
Once your company starts matching 401k take advantage of that in case you have a long boring life (you will)

Bump

>I'm pretty blackpilled about the future 2bh, I see no reason why I should save money when inflation is going the way of Zimbabwe and we're about to have Brazil-tier demographics.
You're not blackpilled, your just stupid.
At 20 you should've been smarter than that.

The situation is entirely under control. Nothing like Weimar or Russia will happen.
The worst you can hope is a reply of America's 80s, but even that is far fetched

Spend some on prepping if you want, but I recommend contributing to a Roth IRA.

I remember those days user, so fucking comfy and mom making you dishes , tendies. My mom use to make me some amazing home made pizza too, fuck I miss those times. Enjoy every second of it user, and yes invest it smartly back into cryptos , and other assets. So later you can take care of them or pay off their house. Do not waste money on stupid things.

Attached: 1654403472997.jpg (685x613, 63.33K)

21yo euro chad here. I don't pay rent to live in my moms basement I spent my money to acquire 1 single sword that I will use in the apocalypse to loot and rape as my forefathers did. The rest goes into CHAINLINK. AMA

Attached: 1644788418088.png (750x733, 760.1K)

>I'm a 20 year old zoomer who just entered the workforce a couple months ago and my parents let me live at home for free, give it to me straight, is there any point in saving my money that I'm acquiring at all or should I just put 100% of my paychecks into prepping a stockpile? I'm pretty blackpilled about the future 2bh, I see no reason why I should save money when inflation is going the way of Zimbabwe and we're about to have Brazil-tier demographics.

Attached: 1645563927739.png (257x278, 22.32K)

Fucking kek, op btfo eternally

Son, I hate to be the one to tell you, but it ain't gonna collapse. Shit will limp along. The lights will still be on. What you should do is build up enough liquidity/cash to cover yourself a few months in case of emergency. After that invest in stuff like tools or certs that provide you value.

Attached: 1657823787205.png (1200x1156, 873.21K)

people who bet on collapse are ngmi ever
even if you turn out to be right, you didn't make it and you're getting robbed by niggers for your hoard of beans
>is there any point in saving my money
no
buy bonds if nothing else
do you seriously think there will never be rich people? as long as you're allowed to engage with finance you can make it and they still allow plebs to engage in finance

guns are a good hobby and they retain value
learning to press ammo and stuff is also a good hobby
it never hurts to be fit
but don't stock up on tens of thousands of dollars worth of shit that's retarded
and don't buy shiny rocks

>inflation is going the way of Zimbabwe and we're about to have Brazil-tier demographics.

and that's a good thing, heres why!

What Certs do you recommend? I already have a niche job in computer work but nothing too fancy.

Attached: 1653521887862.jpg (1200x950, 76.05K)

Invest in GME LRC IMX depending on your appetite for risk. GME is a sure bet at this point, look at the copious DD about the inevitable short squeeze.

>prepping a stockpile
Staying in one place and having too much shit isn't always the best strategy for when SHTF. Only prep what you can fit into the back of your Van and a bugout bag. If you don't have a Van then get one. If the place you are hunkered in doesn't produce food then you should be prepared to leave for somewhere that does.

Only reason to prep a stockpile is if you intend on sharing with neighbours who didn't prep at all.