I know a 70yr old guy, married no kids

He is prob worth 25 mill but he doesn‘t spend much. His wealth is about to fall to the deadbeat kids of his wife‘s sister.

Why did society never demonise inherited wealth outside of parent-kids?

Attached: 0F34647B-40BA-4FCF-ADAF-140C893C919D.jpg (1250x656, 154.5K)

What's the point of marriage if no kids?

you know what to do op

sex without sin

>He cares about what other people do with money he'll never get.

I never understood men that refused to have kids of their own

If they are brats it's the guys fault. I knew a guy who died recently but his family isn't going to inherit shit.

That 70yr old guy is very fond of me and looks like a heart attack candidate. maybe 2 more years.

People with that much money should really set up a testament.

Birth control is sin though

that's because you chose the wrong god.
birth control is not a sin in islam

Take strong interest in his interests, be the son he never had, get written into the will

Couldn't he just give it to someone else in his will? Or give it to charity? At the end of the day it's your job to find out what to do with your assets before you go. Unironically not my problem.

Bible doesn't mention birth control at all.

Sex without the intent to procreate is basically sodomy/hedonism which are satanic

Hmm let's see
>tons of work and effort to make sure they come out any good
>finding a partner and maintaining something good is a lot of work and effort
>raising a child is very expensive and all responsibility falls on the man of the house
>no guarantee that your child won't just be brainwashed by propaganda of the times regardless of your efforts
>no guarantee for their future
There's plenty of reasons. Of course I understand many parents simply fall into any bullshit and pass down all their faults and insecurities. Like mine did.

Sure does

The second passage has to do with the Old Testament law of levirate marriage (Deuteronomy 25:5-10). If a man died childless, his brother or nearest relative was expected to marry his widow and father a child to carry on the deceased's name and inherit his property. (These Old Testament laws do not apply to Christians.) Onan refused to fulfill that duty and used a birth control method known as coitus interruptus to prevent pregnancy:

Then Judah said to Onan, "Lie with your brother's wife and fulfill your duty to her as a brother-in-law to produce offspring for your brother." But Onan knew that the offspring would not be his; so whenever he lay with his brother's wife, he spilled his semen on the ground to keep from producing offspring for his brother. What he did was wicked in the LORD's sight; so he put him to death also. (NIV, Genesis 38:8-10)

Just follow the Islamic law, even if you're not Muslim its the perfect inheritance law.

Anyways you're an idiot to be bothered by this situation, there's always going to be undeserving people inheriting money but it's more likely to be in good hands if it's stay within the family of the deceased than it's it's taken by the government.

Attached: Rule-1.jpg (642x474, 126.46K)

It's not but it is better to have many children.

Agree, risk/reward varies depending on individual outlook, but from my perspective and my experience it's not worth it. I've made it and I enjoy myself as a single male, but I always tell people family is probably one of the best things you can have in life. I try not to say things like I don't work, I sleep and wake up whenever I want, go wherever I want, buy whatever I want, etc. It's probably more difficult if you're not introverted, but it's something I wouldn't change imo.

>knew that the offspring would not be his
>to keep from producing offspring for his brother
>for his brother
but it would be his own offspring not his brother? are jews retarded?

It is about land. If Onan did not impregnated his bro‘s wife (which he refused using contraception), he himself and his own future kids would inherit all land.

But under the Leveritr marriage system, his bro‘s wife‘s kids which he fathered inherit his bro‘s wealth AND take his bro’s name. It’s like Trump having kids, but then they become Jews and are named Kushner.

Attached: 528937E3-6944-45AA-AF1A-068EA4F0B23B.gif (540x235, 2.54M)