Financially speaking...

Financially speaking, should I be tipping drivers like the netflix x dominos box suggests or should their wages just be increased?

Attached: IMG_2012.jpg (4000x3000, 3.87M)

I don’t tip. Tipping is for the birds

There's already a delivery charge, so tip is optional.

neither, let retards subsidize your lower cost food by falling for the tip meme

>ANY DELIVERY CHARGE IS NOT A TIP PAID TO YOUR DRIVER

Attached: 1656461256270.png (427x400, 17.15K)

People don't realize that tipping is optional and restaurants are legally obligated to pay delivery drivers minimum wage if they do not collect enough in tips.

No, tipping is cringe

Dominos is the only place I don’t tip, they’re also the only place that helps themselves to a $5 delivery fee. Idgaf what the box says go ask your manager for a share of that

>No, the 12.5% "service charge" we added to your bill without any warning does NOT count as your tip

Attached: 1656774272921.png (598x800, 1.83M)

Based

imagine living in a "country" where tipping is a thing and taxes arent calculated into the price already. how embarrassing!

>any tip made through app payments is not a tip paid to your driver

>drivers carry less than $20
what is this trying to convey exactly? appeal to emotion?
maybe
an attempt at preventing theft?
it's a bit late seeing as it's on the pizzabox and that's besides the fact that niggers don't read, let alone fineprint

my belief is that is gotta be some twisted form of making you feel pityed into tipping and them having the gall to tell you if people aren't tipping it's going to be hard for you to get exact change. how utterly bizarre

>americlaps

no dumb dumb, it's because they don't want retarded boomers trying to make change for $100 bills

are you sure you aren't a delivery driver? your IQ is very monkey-like

I delivered pizzas in 2016 for a few months that's literally so nigs don't rob the driver. Knew three guys who got robbed luckily they made their lockbox drops so they only lost $20 of store money plus the pizzas. We just blacklist either the street or the address of it happens. Also why alot of drivers will turn off their car.

case in point

Tip is optional, delivery fee is included in the price of purchase.

Why is it always the poorest people with the most cash on them? I had some nig break out a roll of hundreds then get mad when I couldn't make change. Bro I don't care how much crack you sling you're not impressing anyone.

Attached: 1657252454741.jpg (500x500, 48.61K)

Enjoy human saliva along with your cheese topping

>he failed 3rd grade math

If I get good service I tip. If I don’t then I never come back to your restaurant again. For example we Ordered pizza last night from a place we usually enjoy. The food was atrocious. I paid a good tip. I will never eat from this restaurant again. Now another, better place will get my business and hopefully grow stronger while the shit business will hopefully die.

Impotent cuckold loser