>Supply Deficit
youtu.be/bJGiIp7uGGQ
>Peak Supply
youtu.be/GkLKBqI1hfI
>Electric Vehicles Battery Minerals and Supply
youtu.be/dIc3_hT39Tc
>The Fed is Trapped
youtu.be/6359DuAgg-A
>What do huge returns look and feel like?
youtu.be/a2ZHDb3rD1w
>Rick Rule: When Gold & Silver Price Goes Up, They Make You Lots Of Money Quickly
youtu.be/skBWhlOxO-I

Commodities include
>Precious metals
Platinum, Gold, Silver
>Energy
Oil, Natural Gas, Uranium, Coal
>Base Metals
Copper, Nickel, Zinc
>Others
Water, Agricultural, Salt

More information for each commodity
pastebin.com/tduUv8Ny
Calculators for DD
pastebin.com/TsRtpKHs
Favorite Companies
pastebin.com/n9dRBgL4
Steer Clear List
pastebin.com/V571vwse
News Sources
pastebin.com/bQFESpBL

>Youtube channels to follow
Palisade Gold Radio, Mining Stocks Education, Sprott Money, Goldsilver pros (Rob Kientz), Finding Value Finance, Gregory Mannarino, Peter Schiff, Macro Voices, Crux Investor
>Canadian junior press releases
twitter.com/JrMiningNetwork
>Newsfeed
twitter.com/zerohedge

>What is Austrian economics?
mises.org/what-austrian-economics
>Austrian economics books
What has government done to our money (Rothbard), The mystery of banking (Rothbard), and Profit & Loss (Mises)

Previous:

Attached: 1658598945712378.jpg (799x699, 74.33K)

First for Japan countryside level pump imminent, we are all gonna wagmi

Who is this semen demon? Does she do nudes?

I've lost my entire life savings on Bayhorse

thanks for baking although its fine to let the thread die, sunday no one talk

>mfw our portfolio moon after 24 months of crabbing and suffering

>semen demon
That's exactly what she is user

sell during the next silver pump, I don't believe we won't get to 50 before EoY

Attached: 17566-Z5D8jsS7rIUHAqkw.jpg (3840x2160, 2.92M)

Hey Red I saw you say you've not bought back into oil yet, are you just rotating all your gains into gold/silver miners in the meantime if you're expecting the pump in the next few weeks? Seems like the play to me if energy will crab for a while longer so curious if that's what you're doing or are you still sitting in cash waiting for an oppurtunity to get back into oil?

I'm a simple man. I see chart like this, I buy PM miner. It will moon when it will moon.

Start selling at 2k6 gold / 50 Silver.

Attached: FYblUZBWAAAOjs_.jpg (1791x988, 202.28K)

Attached: BankruptCowboy.jpg (1627x1638, 183.76K)

Nothing to liquidate kek

Can gold really reach 3k?

when, not if.

Also Crescat down 35% YtD.

Attached: FYbCIONWQAEwjXE.jpg (1080x484, 86.62K)

Sauce?

>2k6
what kind of fucktard types like this?

This shit is really important guys. I want this to become a major point in the thread if this comes true.

Right when Andy first got famous, he said that commodity bul markets come in three stages. It's always Real estate - > energy - > precious metals.

He said that the cycles follow these in both the large scale time frame and within those time frames on smaller cycles.

He made that call last year before the oil run up. So far we have seen exactly that and if we really are on the bottom of a big move up in metals then this is basically confirmed and is a major scholarly victory.

When Andy made that call we were right at the top of the real estate market. Then real estate came down a little and oil started running up. Now oil is pulling back and all of the smart analysts are saying we are at the bottom in metals and about to commenced the next leg. I expect to see a big upweek in silver this week and if not this week then next. David Brady who is always cautious, and yet is the main metals analysts for fucking Sprott is basically all guns blazing calling a bottom right now in metals.

If this is right we need to know this and gloat. It becomes fact and we can shit on the rest of the board.

Yes. I took all of my oil gains and rotated 50% into gold and silver and am holding the rest cash which I am using for things like paying next year's house insurance and stuff. I might put more into silver and gold but it's rough because it's such a manipulated market and it's mentally hard to dump mroe money into it and I already have some pretty full posistions. I'll look at some charts in a bit and post em up. I want to get back in oil but like you said it just looks like a crab for the enxt month or so.

How does Andy know so much? Is he a free mason

I'm going to be buying some tomorrow. How should I allocate? Was thinking:

40% Energy
60% Metals

Is this good or would you make adjustments?

Attached: Good.jpg (1280x720, 107.95K)

Who is this fine Philly from the orient?

>dont tell his age
>his portfolio size
>his present allocation
>ask for tips on what sector to buy
You will get retarded answer and you deserve it.

Attached: bonds negative return.jpg (1192x626, 94.08K)

> and within those time frames on smaller cycles.

Imagine nailing this aspect and doing multiple rotations inside these cycles.
You'd grow your wealth to retarded levels very quickly with any amount of investment.
Would be pretty hard to get it right though.

He's a numbers guy who simply pays attention to things that no one else does.
And it's no wonder these things get ignored by most.
His way of doing things isn't exactly all that exciting and you've got to invest into things on the decline that your entire psyche is warning against.
Even now people who watch him are panicking or angry when things are down, despite the very idea of ratio investing being that you should be happy when the ratios get this fucked.
I don't think his views are ever going to be mainstream simply because of human nature going against investing into unpopular things.

He's an engineer and while I hate engineers, people with science backgrounds kill it at this shit. He's been in the markets for twenty years and studies ratios and charts.

I'm not buying energy right now unless the charts I'm gonna look at in about an hour scream it at me and I'm a huge energy bull. I think oil is going to $300 over the next he next two years and $800 over the next ten.

Uranium is looking like a great buy right now though.

>nailing this aspect.

Well Andy already discovered that merely switching back and forth on the gold silver ratio can net you 84x returns over ten years.

People also aren't smart enough to really understand a lot of this shit. We're all autists and a science background really hammers home shit like how important oil is it gets you used to working with charts and numbers and understanding ratios.