19 years old

>19 years old
>1.77 btc
>65 xmr
>1 avax

will i make it bros? i worked in a nursing home and saved up to buy this stack. i hope it can turn into $180k so i can put a down payment on a home after uni and start a family with my gf that ive been with for 4 years now.

Attached: images.png (224x225, 7.16K)

dude. you have someone that loves you. someone that's waiting for you after work. some people here literally have nothing. i would trade everything i have a genuine warm touch

i have for a genuine warm touch*

its ok if you dont make it OP is what im trying to say

Yes, don't forget to click sell when it's time. Don't get greedy but don't sell your whole stack. Ygmi.

hehe well, i don't want to make it for me, i want to make it for US. I'm super in love with her and would like to live a life without worrying about finances just having a family. We have both been in university for 1 year now. Me for compsci and her for electrical engineering, so hopefully we both get good jobs in the end.

Thanks, I'll try to remember this. It is for this reason that I didn't sell the top in the 2021 bullrun. I got greedy and thought it would hit $90k for sure.

never forget how lucky you are user. i hope you make many children and make few mistakes. good luck

Attached: 4523452345234.png (797x974, 513.74K)

learn to swing trade otherwise ngmi with those peanuts

Brag thread as usual.
>Look I'm so poor I only have a billion dollars before 20
Fuck you OP i hope you die in a ditch

I swung my moneros during the bullrun for the fuck of it and made a few hundred $. Was fun, but not something I'd try to do long term.

>i hope it can turn into $180k so i can put a down payment on a home after uni and start a family with my gf that ive been with for 4 years now.
Try to push the crypto to 2BTC and buy the house without spending bitcoins. If the GF is worthy, she'll believe in that mission and contribute to get you both to that point. Marry and have children. Good luck, user.

Attached: big fat titties.jpg (1079x1189, 517.56K)

buy xrp!

I have $56k, lol. The minimum wage here is quite high.

I don't like XRP. It is neither decentralised nor stable.

>wahhhhh I only have more crypto than most people what am I to do

Sell everything except 1btc and 20 XMR and never buy any more.
If crypto takes off this will be more than enough. Diversify into stocks with the rest.
Don't get trapped into thinking crypto is the only place to put your money. If you're wrong you will end up with zero.

Sell it all and go all in 50/50 SOL and NEAR. I've said it before and I've said it again, that's where all the jews are parking their cash and the jews never lose. On your current profile:
>1.77 BTC @ 150k peak next bullrun
>65 XMR @ $750
Never does well, probably around the same ath as last cycle. 48,750
>1 avax
$0
turkroach scam that already double-spent. No idea what the value proposition of it is. It's slow, expensive, has terrible tokenomics, subnets serve no purpose (might as well use cosmos if you want a custom chain that can communicate with a bigger chain) and is a dogshit way to scale.

You'll make it by 30 100% , maybe even 25.
I think though you could be a little risker since you're so young and try to go heavier into ETH/BNB/SOL
(Alts you can eventually trade into cash or more BTC)
I say this just because best case scenario BTC gets to 180k in 2025 which is 180k x 1.77 but if BTC goes to 180k, alts will likely out perform it again from the bottom and you don't want to miss that being so young.
In other words you have the portfolio if someone who is a millionaire whale dabbling in crypto when you should have the portfolio of a 19 year old kid trying to make it.
until the next halving aim for like
2 BTC
15 ETH
100 SOL
etc etc, the more speculative the buy, the less of it should weight your portfolio.. also the more potential it has to become more of your portfolio.
Say you buy VRA now and make it 3% of your portfolio and it 50x's (example) it will obviously outperform all of your other coins and become weighted more heavily in your portfolio, with which you can trade into BTC or cash.

I have $6k in my bank account. What if I keep my crypto but invest those funds?

>If crypto takes off this will be more than enough
Absolutely wrong and overall just shitty boomer advice.

I'll try to work during summer to get some money for ETH, however I don't have high hopes for SOL after I saw the network shutting down. I really dislike coins where the owners can change the code at any time without resistance.