kitco.com/
silverseek.com/
mining.com/

>Bullion tax info by state:
apmex.com/state-sales-tax-information

>Prospecting
youtu.be/ZCL6FKQZyoM
usgs.gov/energy-and-minerals/mineral-resources-program/science
gov.bc.ca/assets/gov/farming-natural-resources-and-industry/mineral-exploration-mining/documents/mineral-titles/mt-faqs/faq_fmc.pdf
mndm.gov.on.ca/en/mines-and-minerals/mining-act
amazon.ca/Gold-Creeks-Ghostowns-British-Columbia/dp/088839988X

>Test
Nitric Acid, Magnets and Ping Test
youtu.be/3mg9YcAShTo
youtu.be/NgSXg-WOEVY
youtu.be/2ymGAyKAg-k
fakebullion.com/index.php/resources/fake-bullion-database
fakebullion.com/index.php/resources/identifying-fake-bullion

>Relevant information regarding mining companies
pastebin.com/5aLmWUUK

Previous thread:

Attached: Solid Gold Bars.jpg (657x544, 105.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

help.cbp.gov/s/article/Article-1594?language=en_US#:~:text=There is no duty on,gold coins, valued over $10,000.
usmoneyreserve.com/news/executive-insights/flying-with-gold-coins/
coincommunity.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=295936
quillintelligence.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good Morning!

Attached: 1651352634345.png (306x306, 85.37K)

If I cross a border with four 25-cent 5oz ATB coins, do I declare only 1 dollah?

Is this a useful way to move metals around? (globally).

Attached: batcarl upside.jpg (1320x1320, 1.1M)

Good morning Sir whatcha think about

any interesting news on gold/silver recently?

Attached: 1656237283987.png (1080x346, 109.99K)

That's the main benefit of coins.
But check your borders laws carefully. I know US/Canada border doesn't care as long as you declare it. Others may be different.

Cool thanks. 100 dollars in coins face value could be 8000 in ozt lel. Need a pallet to move it all.

A few days ago a femoid billionaire bought 900K ASEs. Considering there's less than 62 million left in the COMEX it's a sign the whales are watching carefully. My guess is that most are expecting a more significant price drop before they buy in and claim their share.
Jews are on trial for spoofing metals, but don't expect much from it, they'll get fined a million bucks and be back at by the next business day.

help.cbp.gov/s/article/Article-1594?language=en_US#:~:text=There is no duty on,gold coins, valued over $10,000.

usmoneyreserve.com/news/executive-insights/flying-with-gold-coins/

coincommunity.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=295936

I'm not entirely sure. But, it seems like even if you could technically get away with it, the TSA will give you a headache over it.

Attached: 1657982186318.jpg (855x783, 101.88K)

>100 dollars in coins face value could be 8000 in ozt lel.

If you're referring to ATB 5ozers wouldn't $100 face be 2,000oz? Is there a different bullion coin with an even lower face value?

How on Earth is she comfortable eating these premiums? Bulk discount can only go so far right? Was she ("kindly asked") to make such a purchase? If more wealthy buyers go exclusively for eagles how will this play out?

Or did she buy anything other than ASE's?

Not much details to go on, but the logistics of sourcing, buying and shipping 1800 monster boxes of an already extremely high demand coin are a lot more complicated than getting a couple trucks to take a comex delivery.

I'm thinking they could fuck with you by saying hey this is too heavy to fly commercial, you need to purchase space on a cargo flight etc etc etc.

They freak out over water bottles so yeah I could see them being pricks about it.
I may have done the math wrong been up since 3 so I'm still half retarded kek. But yes the 5oz ATBs.

Is DDmB rich enough to be the one?

quillintelligence.com/

>Or did she buy anything other than ASE's?

Bill Holter as an agent for Miles Franklin landed the whale client. Holter advocates only getting US legal tender precious metals, specifically junk silver and pre-33 numismatic gold, and may have influenced the woman. She bought ASEs, some pre-65 constitutional including silver dollars, and pre-1933 gold coins, no modern gold bullion or anything not made in the USA. Allegedly she wanted Andy & Co. to tell everyone that a billionaire is buying in, and that the $50mil was just a test order, with at least 6 more $50mil orders coming in the next 6 months.

No problem fren, I'd say being able to declare 137lbs of silver as $100 is still pretty damn good.

Why does Holter advocate only for US coins?

The only reason to buy that many ASE is if you expect a COMEX default within a month and want silver now (otherwise you could simply stand for delivery for 900 contracts next month, at spot). Or more likely, you expect a normie run on silver and a minting squeeze.

>Why does Holter advocate only for US coins?

His old boomer take is that OG US legal tender is both more practical for Americans and much safer from hypothetical confiscation by an insolvent government. If I had my way 90% silver coins would still be at a discount to spot and I would have converted all my bullion to Scrooge-tier jinglesacks, hard to justify the premiums these days though.

Those reasons would make sense if the billionaire was targeting the lowest premium bullion, but since she was specifically interested in US minted legal tender she clearly has interest in stacking credible tax-exempt and true numismatic "money" for practical domestic use. That could simply be the work of Holter convincing her that it's the best form of PMs, but maybe she got insider info and arrived at the decision independently.

what capsules should i buy for gold britannias and sovereigns, and where can i buy them in the uk? i don't want the coins to rattle around inside

Attached: caps.png (448x476, 268.63K)

autist newfag here, I'm thinking about starting my silver stack this week and am comfortable with getting around the 60oz milestone to start with, should I buy some 10oz bars or are there better ways to save on premiums?