ETH provides a generational short opportunity right now

ETH provides a generational short opportunity right now.

Attached: 12412421.jpg (400x400, 23.33K)

Eth, matic, ape all look like juicy shorts

ETH is probably the most undervalued coin. It has been more used, and more useful, than Bitcoin for years now, so it's not fairly valued until it flips it.

Eth has two use case, gambling and farming shitcoins. Yes, you can make money but don't think for one second it will provide any value to the real world. I trade eth but I know eth won't be around in 10 years.

Sorry but the real value it provides is so obviously apparent that aside from putting a magic spell on me that turns me blind and retarded, there is nothing you can say that makes me change my mind.

>Gambling isn't the real world
It's infinitely more real and timeless than you give it credit for

i'm still thinking about it

>ETH is probably the most undervalued coin.
long term - maybe
short term - doubtful

Should I enter a short without leverage? Is it safer? I usually go x5

And what price should I short at. Was thinking 1625? Or current price?

Attached: 9834ojfldd9340.jpg (256x256, 11.05K)

As close to the 1650 resistance as possible.Stop loss somewhere above it

Its fun to see normies absolutely fomoing at the top of ETH. I'm expecting a good rug

Attached: 1614050102339.jpg (368x352, 35.58K)

I still think 1700
I might be wrong since it looks like a bart is forming on the 4h chart that could drop later today when Asia opens

You mean long

>be me
opens 50x short last night with some gambling monies.. go to bed seeing 1620, eh oh well there goes that money.. wake up to see 129.70 position not liq'd... tell me its gunna be ok..

Attached: eth_shorts_shit.png (658x95, 9.11K)

1629.70 **

your good

you're*

we won't see 1630 today, shit is going down hard before monday

that would be great.. its just lunch money but 50x. Leverage is game is intense as fuck haha