LUNC IS TRENDING ON TWITTER

SOMETHING IS IN THE MAKING. CAN YOU SMELL IT?

Attached: luna11111.jpg (1920x1080, 147.79K)

checked! WAGMI

no it isn't. I think different people see different trending things based on their profile of you. It isn't on the trending top 20 list for me

I can smell LUNC burning like a good sambuca and pumping like my dick after a week of NoFap. Witnessed, WAGMI and $1 EOY

Attached: Halal.jpg (640x539, 43.95K)

Attached: shibslurplun .jpg (1495x598, 218.18K)

Highly doubt it will ever get there but, If it goes to $1 I will buy massive amounts of land in the forest and sell sections to people from biz at a cheap discount, basically give it away to anyone that can prove they held lunc, to create a compound utopia community

This

Checked. Where you'd buy the land, I might sign in!

Captcha A4SMR, talk softly to me

Attached: 1486678692474.jpg (614x444, 40.55K)

yoooooo just look at these trips

just checked and It's only trending in nigeria HOLY SHIT LMAO OP IS A SCAMMING NIGGER HAHAHAHAHA

KEK

Errr based and checked

395m checking in. it's been trending on twitter for about 2 weeks now. we are def going to make it fr fr no cap. love and good blessings to all the lunc. chads. also nice digits

I FEEL IT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: AHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (1920x1080, 750.12K)

I unironically had a LUNC make it dream last night, not even memeing.
>open my CEX's homepage
>LUNC is up several 100% on the daily
>cant remember the exact price but was in the single digit dollars

Checked! WAGMI, frens!

$1 EOY!

There is meme magic at play here, the move you describe seems impossible but who know what this might mean. This isn't the first crazy LUNC dream and it won't be the last

Checked!
I KNEW IT!!!

Attached: BURN 2.png (748x555, 132.76K)

eh meme magic is biz echochamber ramblings, I was just surprised that I unironically had a LUNC dream. Not the kind to daydream about making it anymore after most of my portfolio got wiped out this year.

You don't need to believe in it, you can think of it as a way of making hodling and memes for fun

True or fud larp?

Attached: 20220723_230646.jpg (1851x2311, 1.13M)