Rose

Hahahahahahahahaha

Attached: 1654877842293.jpg (768x526, 95.59K)

T_T

worst investment of my life.

12$ may 2024

Dead coin dead threads dead discord. What we have left is our worthless bags for a project which only focuses on NFT’s.

Attached: E29B8950-13A0-4D60-9CCF-71ACE8D07E0C.png (190x200, 15.37K)

don't give a fuck about the bag holders kek i started accumulating in anticipation of big news coming in the next year or so

Attached: 1611914136084.gif (640x636, 358.8K)

Pretty much man. I really wanted to believe but honestly it’s grim. Total retracement after the VCs happily cashed out big at the top.

Opportunity cost is a bitch

Attached: A426351B-7315-4A5E-A4BD-03ED434835E6.jpg (640x800, 120.49K)

>Opportunity cost is a bitch

there was none unless you wanted to short? everything fell at the same time the same amount

In the grand scheme of things, you could be right. Just like any coin in a few years could also be doing well. But for them to gain value is easier said than done. Might even come down to a heckin whale carrying all of us

Although seeing things as they are now with a whole bunch of platforms going belly-up. Things are only as valuable as what they contribute back to the greater scheme of things.

Attached: mood.jpg (3996x2250, 863.51K)

The future is all about web3.
Subsquid is set to make it easier, faster, and more resource-efficient for Web3 applications.

Where do I find the current interest rate for staking rose via delegating? Binance cut their rates to 7% or so recently but I've never been able to find the actual rates anywhere, just commission percentage.

Attached: 1636501928619.jpg (680x396, 125.19K)

From here on out it looks far less attractive to hold. Pajero NFTs and underdelivered on meta

>big news coming in the next year or so
There's literally only cipher and parcel news left. But if Coinbase didn't even pump this deadcoin then nothing else will. We have to accept the fact that we bought REQ 2.0 and move on.

>everything fell at the same time the same amount
Yes, everything fell but the other coins went up 100x before the dump. Rose only got a 10x before a full retracement. What this means is that everyone who bought rose is now down on their initial or at break even only. The other coin holders are still up bigly.

I forgot I bought this pos

>in anticipation of big news coming in the next year or so
Go on user. Please tell us what the big news is. There's almost nothing left, just Sapphire and a purported Meta partnership. Anything else?

Btw go check the rose chart right now and compare it to any other chart. Yep, it's the only one dumping right now.

Bullish

Attached: 1632184229935.png (1901x1595, 131.13K)

>just sapphire
Oh yeah its only the first privacy evm to the market but it's a nothing burger.

Can’t deny it got particularly ass blasted in this downturn but these things are also true:

>still has arguably the most connected and trad business successful person in all of crypto at the helm
>still the only L1 offering truly innovative possibilities in blockchain
>still the only L1 with actual non crypto use cases already in play at large scale
>still have all the best news and releases to come

It’s a bet on fundamentals, which in a clown market might not play out well but the next 6-9 months should be very telling. If you’re not accumulating ROSE right now it’s because you like dog coins or of similar intelligence level as someone who likes dog coins.

Those things are not true. Proof: just take a quick look at emerald. If they can't even get a generic evm to work properly then I don't have much hope for them to "innovate" anything.

Ok ok, point taken. But they're always talking about NFT's only like they're fucking jeets.