Ftm is totally over isn’t it. Ecosystem is dead, almost everything rug pulled and yet I see endless shilling on biz...

Ftm is totally over isn’t it. Ecosystem is dead, almost everything rug pulled and yet I see endless shilling on biz. Whoever is paying for this shill campaign, I hope you die. $1 is never happening again, fucking jeets.

Attached: C43F5A59-D3F1-4CF3-9127-AFDFA5F2B6EA.jpg (511x671, 84.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ftmscan.com/chart/tx
etherscan.io/chart/tx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I moved to velodrome on optimism. It's solidly minus the Andre rug and with better UI. I miss being optimistic about defi on fantom.

How much shitbar do you have?

>everything rug pulled
oh look another retard who doesnt understand what a rugpull is. Heres a hint user, if only the price goes down, its not a rugpull. FTM defi has been taking off again since weve begun to rally. Many of the ecosystems tokens that have teams that have been working through the bear have had gains that have outpaced the market.

>gains that have outpaced the market
This is shitcoins in general. They act as a magnified index to ETH/BTC. Fantom specifically has no real future. If you're an enterprise—and enterprise utility is the biggest untapped market for crypto—do you really want to do business with the Fantom Foundation? Headquartered in the Caymans? Biggest "enterprise" use to date was the now-canceled Afghan health ministry? Some random and unsubstantiated connection to prewar Ukraine? Nigger, please. DeFi is just a sideshow to what crypto will eventually be. Nobody outside of DeFi spaces will seriously consider Fantom. The project is dead in the water.

>Boo (-94% from ath)
>Beets (-96% from ath)
>Solidly (-99%)
>Tomb is 8 cents, 75% below peg, dead
>Tshares (-99%)
>Dei, a "stablecoin" is 19 cents

Which have recovered? Because they're all up less than fantom or Ethereum from the bottom and down much, much more from the top.

>-96%
>that’s not a rugpull

Attached: 2ED430B8-E17C-4DDF-A22F-08510D0734DA.jpg (1024x1024, 71.02K)

Bumping. Do I take the L bros, it’s never coming back, or should I sell it and save some dignity.

fagtom scammers btfo lmao

ftmscan.com/chart/tx
>NOOO IT'S DEAD BUY HBAR THEIR ECOSYSTEM IS ALIVE
kek

Can you show me one chain outside of ethereum that has had their ecosystem tokens recover any better? Because I just went through a few and it's all the same story. I guess if your point is "only buy ethereum btc and Link" you're probably right, but that's not a great metric unless you think every single shitcoin rugged in the last 7 months

It gets like one thread every other day that gets archived after fifteen posts, and most of those threads are FUD. That's not a shill campaign.

FTM was never good, they just pumped and dumped it in the last "alt L1 rotation" meme cycle

That’s .01 tps. Are you serious?

your math is very wrong

the absolute state of fantom fud

>1,000k
Kek. Nice jeet formatting. It’s over.

etherscan.io/chart/tx
fantom fudders cant even read graphs im so bullish

Position yourself for protocols to pump your bags, not other anons.

>1 000k pajeet formatting
It appears you can’t kek

Attached: 7AA66014-B7A2-47E7-BFD5-741FBDF554E7.jpg (964x548, 110.92K)

are you having a stroke