Tfw will be a millionaire before I ever get my first kiss with a girl

>tfw will be a millionaire before I ever get my first kiss with a girl
Something is wrong with this world and dating.

Attached: 1658655095743120.jpg (1080x1080, 149.45K)

source?

something is wrong with you

you can pay hookers extra for french kissing

Is this the bottom?

>tfw will be a millionaire before I ever get my first kiss with a girl
literally me, made it last year during bull run, have only kissed 1 girl :(

why is it so god damn rigged against average males who just want love? all my crypto doesnt help i just wanna be 18 again

It's unironically easier to become a millionaire than the have sex

Attached: 1641797424099.jpg (772x800, 212K)

teach me how to make a million and i'll teach you how to get girls

This doesn't even make sense OP. Go on Tinder or Bumble, go out on a date with any chick that shows interest, after the 1st date ask if you can kiss her. I've been on dozens of dates, literally 100% of the time they will kiss you on the lips on after the date.

Attached: 1657998024610.webm (576x720, 2.66M)

>Go on Tinder or Bumble
while this would work, do we really want to be kissing users of these sites? i suppose OP shouldn't be too choosy if all he wants is a kiss/sex. hot girl btw

Based
Pepe frog.jpg

I’m at 8 figs (have cashed low 7figs as well) and I have never even talked to a girl. Why would they have any interest in me? They could find a average or attractive looking guy with as much money as me anyway.
I feel so inferior to everyone else.

No, this is near utopian matriarchy. You are top 1% in looks? You get to breed. You are bottom 99%? You get to work with no gratification. Feminism is communism of gender.

All the girls I swipe right on have selfies in their bedrooms

I am a huge basement dweller and literally had to pay insane amounts of money and mental effort to have pictures from me on rooftop bars that appear casual, high status etc
I am not even ugly
Yet 0 matches

There was a time I complained and didn’t take any action.
I took action and still have 0 results

Im a millionaire and a 27 year old virgin

is that the biden girls?

wtf how are you a millionaire just like that?

>can’t find a girl? Just go on tinder
This user is the most cruel morherfucker on this board at the moment kek

Ill be a girl before i ever get a millionaire to kiss me.

been on 15 tinder and Hinge dates last year, literally only kissed 2 of 15, one of the 2 is now my gf (hinge date).

How are you not? All you had to do was having 5k USD to your name in 2020 and just buy and sell trendy cryptos