QUICK REMINDER THAT POLYGON WILL SOON RELEASE THE FIRST AND ONLY ZKEVM ON THE MARKET

QUICK REMINDER THAT POLYGON WILL SOON RELEASE THE FIRST AND ONLY ZKEVM ON THE MARKET

Attached: Maticted.jpg (1125x1100, 110.64K)

what's zkevm?

zero knowlege proofs that are full compatible with the Ethereum blockchain
basically all trascations through zkEVM will benefit from Polygon's scsling tech but will executed on Ethereum not Polygon
although Polygon is a really safe chain already, this will give transactions extra safety

sounds gay

So?

Attached: aaaaaaaa2141231431151.jpg (973x850, 62.04K)

>e-e-extra safety is good becau-- it's just good OK?

zkevm deez nuts lmao you fucking fag
god damn retard you fell for it again
FAG
RETARD
SUCK MY FUCKING BALLS

/biz tards at their finest.
one moment /biz cares a lot about safety and decentralization
the next moment yall become fucking retard nigger incels that say shit like this

have fun losing your hard earned waggie bags on celsius kek

token not needed.

maybe explain better you mong and we'll listen

its not anons fault that you're a complete retard
go read more about EVM and how it works faggot

average MATIC holder

Attached: i have matic.jpg (1125x1065, 104.09K)

2/10 for the minimum effort.
how about you explain it

not buying your scamcoin but keep seething as if I represent the entirety of Any Forums tho lol

I will

1. What is a ZK-rollup?

Since Ethereum (a so-called Layer 1 network) is expensive and slow, many have spent the last few years trying to build 'rollups' on top of the network to make it cheaper & quicker.
Think of a ZK-rollup as a way to show you've done a complex calculation successfully/accurately without showing the whole computation.
It's a way to put a lot of information (in this case, the info from a bunch of transactions) into a little proof, which gets posted to Ethereum.

2. What is the EVM?

EVM stands for Ethereum Virtual Machine. It is the software environment for the Ethereum network.

The EVM is basically a mini-computer inside of Ethereum that allows devs to write smart contracts in a language called Solidity.

3. What is Polygon zkEVM

Polygon just launched Hermez, a zkEVM solution that promises to be quick, cheap, and developer friendly.
Polygon isn't focusing on differences in tech implementation, instead highlighting their bizdev ecosystem and open-source software

thank you

>not buying your scamcoin but keep seething as if I represent the entirety of Any Forums tho lol

Attached: 49900735-4d03-462b-807f-47aa21ea2175.jpg (1000x561, 68.23K)

fuck all of you mouthbreathing faggots
matic is cool and deal with it

based
based
based
based
based

Attached: 396a4ba9-9e3d-4a3d-85ad-e1a03b7e3460.jpg (472x471, 30.05K)

HE MISSED THE PUMP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HE'S SEETHINGGGGGG
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (1018x1600, 77.75K)

>THE PUMP
even the shills admit this only had one pump in it. it's truly over.