Why don’t lefties like crypto?

Why don’t lefties like crypto?

>takes financial control away from the wealthy
>wealth can be distributed to anyone with a few clicks
>potential to end poverty by ending suppression of currencies
>people are rewarded for their contribution to the blockchain which is very commie
>revolutionary technology that should appeal to anyone interested in science and tech

Is it because of NFTs? Because artists commodify their work all the time and no one bats an eye. Or is it because of wannabe Wall Street bros using crypto to leverage trade? I’ve seen arguments that it’s not environmentally friendly but cash is worse.

Attached: 8037F3D6-9C89-4D31-A73E-0106613F4C1D.png (841x734, 521.89K)

leftists do like crypto. "neoliberals" and their slaves don't like it

Normies hold whatever opinions CNN tells them to hold. It's amazing how MSM still has total control over the mind of a normie. Money really can buy anything

2 reasons user. Lefties do not have individual viewpoints, only groupthink and they get this from the media ..which is ran by qui? What else do they run? They also feel like they missed the boat and are salty.

modern leftards hate anything that could potentially stand between the absolute control of the corporate/state power structure and the individual, whether that's family, nation, religion, gender roles, free-speech.

Because they can't afford to invest lol
Get fucked danger hair cashlets
Cryptochads are the next generation of elites

Attached: brexit.jpg (960x520, 102.08K)

Meanwhile, in crypto reality
>all the control is in the hand of a small group of whales
>profitable mining is out of reach for anyone but the biggest, best scaled large operations
>a digital certificate is not revolutionary tech

gee sure is a mystery

I don’t know I keep seeing ardently left wing people hating on crypto but it makes no real sense because by every measure they should love it.

I do think a lot of it is salt of missing the boat but with the recent bear market downturn this is surely their chance to buy?

under ideal circumstances you can't cancel people from using crypto if they do a hate-think

I think because leftism (in the sense of classical liberalism) is mostly dead and has been cannibalized by corporatism, which cloaks itself in the language and appearance of leftism but doesn't hold any values aside from the profit motive and pleasure principle. Actual leftists that I would deem "intellectual" see all of the benefits and freedom that crypto can provide. Cryptoanarchists I would certainly call leftist
yeah but it's all open source and customizable, one of the beautiful things about it is the absolute ease in forking and making something for yourself and your community

Because the average modern leftist just spouts out what mainstream media tells them?
Therefore crypto = bad for the environment

Attached: 2347634.png (916x848, 1.19M)

Because lefties are in love with the neo-communist government. Also, they don't get it.

Because they're idiots. They see people making money and being greedy and are immediately anti it, they can't see the forest among the trees. They can't see the high ideals and vision that crypto sprouted from and still continues today. Fuck those people though just let them be smug today.

Crypto is racist because it’s too complicated for blacks and women to understand

I'm literally mining ETH right now on my home PC. How is it out of reach you retard
>heh it's not revolutionary tech
And yet crypto is the only way to get money in and out of the country for 150 million people in Russia. Curious, considering how many alternatives to crypto exist according to you. Somehow none of them work, I guess in their case "all the control was in the hand of a small group" who can switch that tech on and off.

this is the actual answer
once you understand modern leftism is about making the cult member feel good rather than solve any problem, everything else becomes crystal clear
leftism requires a perpetual state of emergency that can barely kept at bay. if you fix the actual issue, then you remove the reason for their existence. which is why leftists rationally see real solutions as existential threats

Because Leftists are fucked in the head, stupid and hate themselves.

Attached: E10A2060-AC29-4DCD-8DF6-7123B7EDE53D.jpg (960x960, 225.06K)

Because leftists are about centralization.

They think only woketards like then should be rich so their utopia can come to fruition. Realist libertarians ruin all of their bullshit and they rather us not have any power.

>retard normie uses crypto
>send life saving to wrong crypto address
>um excuse me i need to speak with the manager of btc
>what do you mean there is no manager? >mommy government must ban crypto think of the children!

Because crypto today is what you get when you have no regulation of a thing whatsoever, which is people doing whatever the fuck they want, as in heaps of crime, with no consequences.

Taking control of the money supply away from jews would be like a second holocaust

Attached: 0fd.png (1600x1322, 2.52M)

You're stupid and don't understand what leftism is. It's about labor relations and private ownership, not muh sound money