Give me one reason why you havent joined Andrew tates hustlers university?

Give me one reason why you havent joined Andrew tates hustlers university?
I learnt more on how to make money in 2 days than 10 on Any Forums

Attached: Tate-.jpg (1080x756, 47.69K)

Because Hasan btfod him lmao

(and Hasan has room temp iq btw)

Most alpha chad

Attached: 1658439623764766.webm (640x1138, 833.63K)

Can you two Romanian niggers stop memeing yourself into existence. You ugly balding fucks are not the new hot shit, no one cares except retarded zoomer. Begone from my board you scammers and human traffickers. Thanks

You are just jelous how much more alpha and rich they are than you

It is simple only retard beta males would give him money to finance his lifestyle.
Learn to swim or sink you enormous low-T faggot

because he lacks a chin

lmao baldcel faggot

next dan bilzerian (pays for sex to look alpha) and scams insecure vulnerable young males with "muh money course"

Oh what color is your bugatti? LMAO

share how much you've made. you are the product. Let me guess :

>you are 18-25
>haven't had sex ever
>think paying for sex with women makes these men alpha
>are half caste
>call yourself a "hustler"

Been in hustler's university for a week now, threw $50 bucks at it because that's just a night out at a restaurant. Normally don't buy shit from influencer so it was just a "Fuck it let's see if this is good" type thing.
>Circle jerk and off topic coomer shit in most channels
>It's just a discord full of nerds
>The courses aren't bad but they don't go into specifics and are a bit vague
>Most of the shit is mindset oriented "GET THE MONEY YESTERDAY BRO" type stuff rather than things like why you need an LLC, where to source leads, prep centers, good investment fundamentals that extend into more nuanced topics like risk management and technical analysis indicators.
>Every affiliate link shiller never talks about any of this and just has nothing but positive stuff to say
>Rather cult like in the way they talk about Tate it's really cringe and weird at times.
Overall a bit disappointed, you'd be better off just getting on youtube and watching shit for free on how to properly write off taxes and do deeper research. Everything in that discord is shit you can find better online.

Stay poor with your beta incel mindset loser

Haha you actually bought it. You moron. You're the reason faggots like him can make it

Meh I don't really care that much, I've already got mine. Tate's already got his. $50 is a $1 for me.

Imagine that your kids will search for your old videos when they have grown up. Will they be proud of their dad? Or will they look in disbelief at the embarrassing cringefest? The internet never forgets.

No shit dude. It worked on you. Congrats you just made them 50 richer and lost 50. Just proving further that Marketing 75% Product 25%

Oh no oh my god let me stress out over that $50 lmao

Anyone who sells a course is hustling the buyer

Well, now we know it's really as shitty as we thought. Good on him for taking one for the team and sharing his experience, I'd say.

Imagine being manhandled by Hasan. I am surprised he didn't off himself out of shame already.

It's not about the money. It's about the principle. About how you're a dumb little sheeple. The true beta who gives him his alpha

Daddy Tate can take my money any day.

Anyone who looks at the op pic alone and isn't sure if it's useless is ngmi