One US bazooka + 5 missiles costs Ukraine $1million and they want thousands of them

>One US bazooka + 5 missiles costs Ukraine $1million and they want thousands of them
So wait, is was a good business?
Where to best start a war next?

Attached: Cropped-1646152818RTXCOGGH.jpg (2361x1328, 800.85K)

Middle east of course

that's not a bazooka retard lmao

no need, just keep this one going
offer just enough material support to keep them in the fight but hold back on anything that would be decisive because "muh escalation", all while watching the money come in yet they come out smelling like roses

The problem is the USA that is us are paying to send our missiles to Ukraine becuz they are broke-ass niggas.
In the past, we could sell them to Europe and Asia but they broke too.
The only conflict we can start and win is Central/South America but we may not even win that convincingly.

I like how wasting a ton of money to achieve literally nothing is considered a great business plan for the military industrial complex

It is achieving a lot for everyone who knew the plan ahead of time

you mixing up a few things. javelins cost that. picrel has less penetration and much shorter range and also costs much less. cant remember exact fig but i wanna say 25k? Anyways ukranians still want and need billions if not trillions in arms. Europe gears up armament. Europe doesnt buy anymore engery from russia. So from whom will all the europeans buy weapons and energy from?
Who provoked the war in ukraine? threatened with a donbas offense, nuclear weapons, etc?
Was it a certain actor/millionair from a certain chossen tribe backed by a oligarch himself a member of the chosen tribe. who has 25+ bio laps in the ukraine? why are 75% of top level aparatniks of the US empíre of the chosen tribe?

>the elimination of Russia's entire military and global standing
>literally nothing
They've already sent 60-year-old tanks (T-62M) to the front. We'll probably see WWII-vintage shit by the end of the year, if not sooner.

^ I actually feel bad for anybody this brainwashed and retarded. Go back to Any Forums, it's obvious you lack the critical thinking abilities to stay on Any Forums.

Attached: 1658565793207944.jpg (680x678, 76.37K)

Bazooka that verooka kek
I remember having them things all over my feet when I was a young boy
My parents made me wear socks in the pool and also on school trips
All the kids fucking knew I was diseased
One day I didn't wear socks and felt on edge all fucking day, making sure my feet were on the ground at all times except in the pool

who could possibly profit from wars?

>I like how wasting a ton of money to achieve literally nothing is considered a great business plan for the military industrial complex
money gets printed and given to them in exchange for weapons, so I'd say it's working out pretty well for them

>Kiev was just a feint
>Chernihiv was just a feint
>Kharkiv was just a feint
>losing our flagship was just a feint
>zero gains since the HIMARS launchers arrived
>deep strike capabilities so exhausted that S-300 anti-air missiles are being shot at ground targets with Scud-tier accuracy
Let me guess, will the retreat from Kherson also be "just a feint" to you subhuman rats?

It's about the transfer of money to the military industrial complex, not necessarily about enriching the US as a whole.

0.1 rub has been deposited, Ivan

>those names
Their fake language will never not be funny

That’s a javelin anti armor missile brazzah

>Everybody that doesn't agree with me is a Russian!!! Reeeeee!!! Everything is Black and White! Nuance isn't real!!!!

Reread This is what brainwashing actually looks like. But, since you're the ones that are brainwashed, you can't see it. The mental state of the vast majority of people really is pathetic.

Attached: 1657135957597m.jpg (559x1024, 142.24K)

Costs are socialized, profits are privatized.

>IF YOU DON'T SIMP FOR ALCOHOLIC SLACKJAWED SLAVIC RATS YOU'RE A KEKED WESTOID SHILL!! REEE!! WHY AREN'T YOU BEING NUANCED YOU BRAINWASHED SHEEPLE?!
you're doing the same exact thing you so smugly accused others of doing. Go the fuck back to your containment thread you utter subhuman animal.

Reddit outcast has been >>>>>
>triggered

>What? Why won't you just let us rape, pillage, and generally act like inner-city Chicongolese?! You WILL contract the AIDS, you Russophobic bigot!
I know that contrarianism is now Any Forums's sole defining characteristic, but there was a point where rational thought should've taken over.

not good business for us we are giving them away for free like some kind of crazzed russian janny