Imagine, imagine waging, back breaking labor for minimum wage...

Imagine, imagine waging, back breaking labor for minimum wage, subservience to authoritative bureaucracy and office sociopathy, modern day slavery, submitting oneself to daily ritual humiliation and conditioning, waking oneself up via blaring alarm and force feeding oneself, fueling oneself with caffeine, anti depressants and mindless consuming to cope, countless repetitive hours in back and forth polluted transportation in a tiny box on wheels, chasing status hoping to impress your conformist neighbors and indifferent roasties, endless mind games and back stabbing competition, like a hamster stuck in a wheel, all while your entire lifestyle remains beholden to credit, bled dry and taxed to death at any opportunity, uncertain long term prospects and dim promises of old age retirement in a shifting degenerate society without tribal unity and solidarity, a subverted society with upside down moral values and no spirituality, that perverts your family and erodes your community via the circus of mass media controlled by a small clique of rootless oligarchs and their useful idiots minions, constant surveillance and no privacy anywhere all in the name of Freedom, absurd inequalities everywhere all in the name of Equality, your eyes glued to a computer screen or a smartphone and your brain addicted to the meaningless dopamine rushes of consuming irrelevant digital data, slowly kills your souls and numbs your mind, all in the name of short term profit and cosmopolitan greed, not living, barely existing, just surviving, a way of life so far removed from how nature intended humans to behave, over saturated fats poisoning your heart and plastics in the water destroying your body, objectively worse standards than a middle age peasants, just imagine

Attached: 1658651268768.webm (720x1280, 458.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N_SrLUTWARM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Buy xrp and other ISO20022 compliant coins

bump

imagine being a thotposter and an absolute niggerfaggot that also posts walls of text with the expectation that someone is actually going to read it

Attached: 1657935954042.jpg (1024x702, 125.77K)

That’s poetry user

one day a nigger will rape that whore

I can't be fucked to read this wall of shit but her earnings don't really phase me at all. I've never even glanced at such a balance in my life, it's completely foreign to me. Who cares. She's living her life and you're living yours. Get serious about it and start putting in effort to unlock your real potential and be what you can. Worrying about these thots and spending such effort writing out walls of texts is doing nothing for you except fostering hatred and bitterness. Take solace in the fact that she can't escape her humanity either. She'll grow old, lose everything and everyone she loves, before dying herself. Tragedies will no doubt strike her too. We're all in this together.

That's a man

Not reading that because I'm doing unpaid work on a Sunday to try and catch up on my work load.
Send help.

Beyond the makeup and fake tits she's just another man in a wig

But we have videogames and anime

>Just pull yourself up by your bootstraps bro!

>Imagine, imagine waging, back breaking labor for minimum wage
Stopped reading after that. If you rely on minimum wage I don't care for you and you shouldn't be on this board.
You are an underachiever, and underachieving business are bad for everybody.
You stay in your minimum wage lane, where I can overtake you with my STEM degree and financial hate fueled by antisemitism.

I used to. I quit and now I just live poor on trading profits. It's really a sickness being stuck in the rat race. You can't really see it until you escape

did not read busy working

welcome to planet prison.

If someone with so much disposable income is fucking 7/10 bottle blondes, how rich would you have to be to fuck girls like Taylor Hill?

The figures are hers and it's what she makes from OF.

whats that vid trying to imply, that her bf makes that money or she gets it from simps ?

Well you can pull yourself up by your bootstraps, or the other option is to be complacent, whine about your lot in life every day on an anonymous internet forum, and die.

Attached: 1636687129467.jpg (600x3031, 166.94K)

checked, didn't read the wallpost. i decided to enjoy a comfu pepe artwork instead

youtu.be/N_SrLUTWARM