Avalanche

Avalanche. Avalanche. Avalanche. Avalanche. Avalanche. Buy Avalanche. Buy Avalanche retard.

I'll say again, stop being an idiot and buy Avalanche. Avalanche. Avalanche

Retard avax.network/

The name is Avalanche.

Attached: avalanche-token.jpg (1170x780, 22.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7_maGFHOuk8?t=2887
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Avalanche
Checked and based. Bought 1200 at $9. Ought to have a validator stack in about 5 years staking when itll be $1000-$4000 per AVAX.

*sip*
Don't mind me, I'm just waiting for the big announcement Emin and John Wu's been hinting at

Attached: 1610798588438.jpg (1000x972, 107.77K)

I know Emin hinted in his latest all access. Where has John hinted?

Monolithic blockchains are on the verge of becoming dead meme.

What did he means by this? I NEED to know.

youtu.be/7_maGFHOuk8?t=2887

?

why?
its name is literally what it will do.

Attached: 1657451509514.jpg (1124x1137, 235.47K)

What does this shit even tough? Most of you biztards come in here and yell like retard BUY BUY , but know jack shit about how things work. Ok show me how I can make money in Avlanche? Is there yield earning smart contracts? What does it do?

Attached: 1656736135926.jpg (1000x1200, 111.64K)

Avalanche is literally prepared the best for the modular philosophy:
>Native horizontal scaling through subnets+The economic benefits it gives+incentivizing protocol decentralisation
>Agnostic to the "modular" philosophy of separating the layers
>Actually the best settlement layer in theory due to finality edge the consensus give *regardless of any amount of active validators* (A rollup can be only as fast as the settlement layer, and that's in theory, at maximum rollup speed), Meaning Avalanche is currently the only protocol that make sense for *all* applications in the future

Unfortunately can't compete with Radix XRD tech-wise. Next one please!

>Radix
Scam

Why? Is Dan Hughes a scammer?
He seems to be a smart dev.

How can I cope with the fact I didn't buy more AVAX at $13?

Please don't tell me you actually think subnets are real horizontal scaling lmao

Sui stack on AVAX? In the very least, it seems like a very easy 5x investment, when looking at the previous ATH.

Attached: ZdBCAq.gif (400x224, 1.11M)

500 SUI
2000 make it

Damn. Somebody run this bear a little longer. I'm only at 100.

Don't worry it's nowhere near over when there are still newfags like you buying vc bags of shitskin roach tokens

John Wu was on Pomp podcast, here's what he said, maybe it's the same thing as what Emin said but who knows
>"I'm really excited about certain big brand traditional enterprises who's gonna be doing some cool stuff on Avalanche. It's still that same theme of real world assets coming into this ecosystem and grow the ecosystem for everyone

We had most of the discussion last year, kind of like Chainlink years ago, user you have to do your own digging for info, you can start by reading the whitepaper