Brush your teeth

This is financial advice

Attached: 6AE7BD31-35DB-43A3-AEF4-D856DF2E94B3.jpg (3088x2320, 1.04M)

Why youre a schizo

this man speaks the truth. dental is fucking expensive.

Putting things in your mouth? What are you, gay?

Never

Look at what brushing my teeth did tme

Attached: 0509BD48-3AF1-47FD-BF98-8FD3C26E2374.jpg (1280x960, 248.06K)

>tfw 5 fillings at age 24
FUCK

This might be true

You’re fine you need to drink whole milk and eat steak medium rare

What the fuck user, do you brush with a rock?

Nah, the gums can never grow back once they've receded they're gone.

Could be worse, I need to get two implants and a root canal crown at 32 in addition to 6 fillings.

It’s not really that bad I’ve seen some shocking cases in my time and most people can’t tell unless they’re looking for it. I’ve got some recession after falling for the electric toothbrush meme. Just got to be gentle unfortunately

That’s not true they’re fed by blood. You need a lot of animal product to get them. Whole milk and stake will grow the gums back

brushing with a methpipe?

Best advice I've seen on Any Forums this year, desu.

Shoud i invest in high end electric thooth brush or not fall for the meme? Like some burgers stated earlier

dont forget to floss too. get that junk out

i do, but i have shit genetics. i already lost two molars, now i'm about to lose another because it's hurting like a motherfucker now and it's sunday and all the dentists are off today FUCK

why do those trying so hard to defend red meat only manage to come up with unproven schizo reasons?

Thanks, Rabbi.

Preach. Luckily a cavity popped up that forced me to go and eventually fix my smile before things got irreparable.

You're supposed to floss everyday you dumb nigger.

>Nah, the gums can never grow back once they've receded they're gone.

It depends on how early you catch it. The gums can heal if you maintain religiously good oral health but the underlying damage to the tooth is permanent. I've managed to go from needing quarterly visits to get my teeth cleaned to twice a year.

If they get really bad though then yeah, you're going to lose your teeth and then it's going to attack the bone until you can't even get implants.

High-end. The NHS questions how big the difference is but every dentist I've seen will strongly recommend it and it's not like an electric toothbrush will ever be worse.

>Nah, the gums can never grow back once they've receded they're gone.
check out we want to live by aajonus, and his interviews
stem cells from bone marrow can regrow it acording to him