Will miners sell all their gpu's when eth goes proof of stake, or just switch to other altcoins?

Will miners sell all their gpu's when eth goes proof of stake, or just switch to other altcoins?

Attached: mouse.jpg (288x300, 6.9K)

they switch to etc and etc will become the real eth.

ethash will probably die so yes, nice pusi btw!

I thort this image was a woman spreading her pussy hahahaha xD

Attached: 1658111358598742.png (900x900, 40.07K)

gpu computation can then be put to use for scaling

There will be A LOT of hashrate competing for very tiny rewards. GPU mining will be 99% dead and miners will sell their GPUs. Ethash has ASICs.

Attached: gpumining.png (623x504, 41.67K)

You are such a faggot

Hashrate already falling they are moving to new coins

so did i :P

Attached: 1630463694141.png (600x485, 133.45K)

bullish for kadena and ravencoin?

Sell gpus? They'll switch to Ergo/Ravencoin

You're an idiot.

Why not switch to btc simply?

That's a man.

>k*dena
It's mined by ASICs.
>switch to Ergo/Ravencoin
The profitability to mine these chains will plummet when the difficulty adjusts to new hashrate coming from ETH. You can't call me an idiot if you fail to understand the basics of mining.
It's mined by ASICs. If you try to mine BTC with a GPU you'll never find a block and only lose electricity.

Okay. Thanks for teaching me.
So they can switch to etc then

Ethash ASICs exist and will dominate ETC mining. Even if they didn't exist the problem would be mostly the same. There's no profitable place for all this hashrate.

they'll sell their GPUs for higher PoS ETH staking rewards. the issue with this is who is going to buy them LOL. the only thing worth mining at that point will be BTC, however they had what? a decade to prepare for the transition, but they'll cry and moan like a bunch of little reddit bitch babies, possibly try to sue vitalik for "leading them on" whatever tho, man. not my problem kek

Attached: mine it up, wagie.jpg (670x1024, 138.19K)

this picture is practically as old as the internet

rawr xD

This picture made me touch my peepee.