I just bought a 22k watch

hey Any Forums i just paid 14 eth for a Rolex Submariner 41 MM kermit
i feel like hsit
i made 400k this month and wanted to treat myself but now i want to die
wut do

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-24 at 3.17.15 AM.png (694x770, 795.01K)

Congrats OP, its a great looking watch.
Chatted to some rich business friends last week and the watch market will stay high/solid since the rich stay rich and assets to them are expensive items normies hate on... they buy RM/PP/AP sort of things to flip, its a wild market if you know what to look for.

Put watch in butt

rich fag suffering from buyer's remorse kek enjoy the watch faggot

have sex with me

Attached: photo_2022-06-21_07-46-35.jpg (256x256, 10.95K)

>maxi case
LOL

Spending 22k on a rolex, kek

woaaahhhh is that certified in geneva?? That's such a crazy long and arduous process, congrats man!! A real gem!!

Attached: soyboy-2.png (210x240, 5.58K)

you can literally get this exact watch for $100 from China and its identical

>Rolex
Well, at least it's not a mediocre brand

There's nothing worse than people like you. What else would he buy? Most people out there are retards which is why they only know Rolex anyway. What's the point of buying one of those muh insider brands? You wanna larp as old money? First of all you'll never be old money and second of all, "old money" doesn't flash because old money has inherited the money. They are embarrased to flash because they didn't get that money by themselves.

this. Maybe even $50

Buyers remorse sucks. Sell it for a profit and buy yourself a nice Casio.

Attached: file.png (389x547, 89.01K)

>i made 400k this month and wanted to treat myself but now i want to die
just sell it, at least you once owned it and knew it's not for you

I’ll give you 2k for it

should've just bought an explorer

Nice larp winrar. How much did you rug this month?

Attached: sodane.jpg (482x395, 32.92K)

I know that feel I spent around the same on a skydweller but then again the mark up for yours was 2x mark up from MSRP while mine was 1.5x

However, I can tell you that buying gray while it’s more expensive up front the alternative is no better unless you have an AD best friend or family member. There is tons of posts of guys simping to their AD buying them gift cards, groveling to them as often as possible, being treated like a piece of shit.

You could always try and wait for them to get cheaper too, which I don’t hate on, but it might be wishful thinking. It’s a beautiful watch and not too gaudy, just enjoy it man.

>made 400k this month
Buy a Lamborghini to go with the watch.

Also, at your income, the watch you should have bought is pic related.

Attached: 6556C759-3417-49D3-B088-D7FACE22A4F0.jpg (986x1197, 312.68K)

You might be surprised how underwhelming a Daytona can be in person. Lots of hype, but still nice of course.

i got a deal from a mate that was going overseas to work at the start of 2020. he sold me the same one for 5k. he didn't mind helping out a friend and giving them a deal on a nice watch. i'm thinking of taking to get it valued and cash it in.