How did J.K Rowling become a billionaire author?

How did J.K Rowling become a billionaire author?

Does she own everything about the Harry Potter Franchise?

Attached: _methode_sundaytimes_prod_web_bin_03a0798a-4876-11e8-864f-5f6f2d0ffcbf.jpg (2250x1500, 413.53K)

baby foreskins

Attached: bug eyed man skinned alive.jpg (256x256, 12.42K)

Honestly?
Luck.
Right place at the right time.
People love British English storytelling and the late nineties were at a cultural crossroad

pretty much this. Peak Britain was 2004 - 2009 (par to the releases of the most popular HP movies)

She wrote a book. Everyone rejected it. But she thought it still makes sense, so she kept sending the script to publishers.

One dude, the 10th publisher, took it home with him, but had just read the first few pages and wanted to throw it away. He left the script in the kitchen. His 11yr old daughter was around. He and his wife went out for dinner with friends. When they came back at midnight, they though everyone was sleeping... but there was a light still. A small light, a hidden light... from the room of their 11yr old daughter. She had taken the script and was on page 96 already. When her worried parents asked what she was doing, she said "reading Harry Potter, it is the best book she has ever had in her hands". So her father published the book and printed like 800 copies, with at first were not well liked. But slowly, word spread, and the nerds of the Earth loved it. And a franchise similar to Star Wars was born.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 86.74K)

Spbp

Kek that she got cancelled

she created a character that resonated and teenagers could identify with. And the movies helped as well.

>special snowflake invited to hogwarts
>pet (hedwig)
>highschool
>4 houses (need to part of a group)
>magic
>everything is quirky or different

I've also noticed that pretty much every girl is into harry potter. They like to listen to it before sleep, watch movies or make up kink scenarios. Apparently many have a thing for Snape dominating them as Hermione.

kekd

>or make up kink scenarios. Apparently many have a thing for Snape dominating them as Hermione

I have never had a gf or had sex. I rarely interact with women in real life. I've casually browsed various anime forums, discords and anime threads and sub-forums on Any Forums. Based on the female posts in those places, I'm convinced 100% of women want to be raped.

This is very puzzling, considering all the outrage about rape in public media.

Lots of women wanted to be ravished by the sheriff of Locksley too. This might be an Alan Rickman thing.

Sheriff of Nottingham ofc.

most of them like being dominated by someone they are intimidated by. Which is often someone they see superior in strength, size, intellect, financial power (this is the truth why employers have a hard time doing equal pay), dress, act, high status job etc.

From experience I can say that you can't generalize but you can definitely say what a majority of a group is attracted to. Usually the ones that tend to deviate have some other underlying character issues.

There is a part where de Beauvoir (ironically the famous feminist) describes in her book what she considers to be manly. Where she describes that women aren't necessarily attracted to men, but to the ideals of men. Seeing men as gods. (I don't remember the exact passage otherwise I would have posted it).

They definitely play with the idea of rape as a fantasy and I've heard from many that they fantasize about it when they're at their doctors/physiotherapists. But they still won't let that old dude hit, they want to roleplay rape with chad if anything.

Sounds like it was known to be shit and had to be given a dozen extra chances until people gave up on call it out for being shit.

here I found it

"the naive young girl is taken in by virility. According to the circumstances, male worth will appear to her as physical force, elegance, wealth, culture, intelligence, authority, social situation, or a military uniform: but what she always hopes for is that her lover will be the summation of the essence of man."

No its shit, but kids like it, but kids arent publisher

DID YEW PUT THE HOBBLY MOBBLY IN THE GOBBLY O' FIRE, 'ARRY?!?
DID YEW??!!?!
OI'LL 'AVE TA INFORM PROFESSOR SNODBOTTOM BEFORE THE DEF EA-AH'S COME LOOKIN' FEW A FITE, YEA?

A real butterfly effect I hope that girl burns.

Attached: NPC.jpg (880x480, 39.73K)

How is a good christian lady with a bunch kids writing a book steeped in occult ideas?

Attached: Screenshot_2022-07-13-20-04-11-32_b783bf344239542886fee7b48fa4b892.jpg (1080x738, 356.62K)

Harry Potter books were written by the Devil. JK sold her soul to have her name put on them. Reject Satan, repent and pray to our Lord and saviour, Jesus Christ.

Another popular series with 'magic' and children fighting evil. What's her name?

Attached: Eleven_(Stranger_Things).jpg (267x348, 15.66K)