SBF wants 'federal oversight of crypto'

Sam Bankman Fried might have influencers and media like The Block in his pocket but I'm not taking his bullshit anymore

Attached: FED.jpg (1079x1286, 151.36K)

>jew wants to subvert
Whoa. Wow. I'm absolutely shocked

>federal oversight
From which federation?

>yeah guys we need federal regulation that I won’t be subject to because I throw around millions in political donations to Presidents

fucking snake worm rat

Jews gonna jew, whats new?

worse, "federal oversight" means there will be an agency responsible and therefore specific people to install and bribe. a cheap way of trying to sybil through off-chain corruption

>I throw around millions

just millions?

Attached: samicecream.png (2736x760, 1.54M)

>Make billions
>Attempt to pull the ladder up by asking for federal oversight
Fucking jew cunts

Tale as old as time

EU already did it. Look up MiCA, it's not that bad

>Globalist cucks already did it! Its not that bad! Lets all forget the point of Crypto and give control to central banks
Kys glowie. Wish Terry hit you with his car

>Its not that bad! Lets all forget the point of Crypto and give control to central banks
>Kys glowie. Wish Terry hit you with his car

Central banks? Wow you're an expert on this topic. thank you for this contribution

Attached: 1658648571622.jpg (327x154, 7.26K)

HE TRUSTED A JEW

Fuck off and kill yourself europoor.

Fpbp. Crypto is officially cucked.

not an argument

It is an argument, the Euro will be worth less than a dollar soon and your apathy and cucking to the EU while it becomes a superstate as bad as the USA and PRC is why your life is increasingly suck. In addition there are as many people over 65 as there are under 18 in your union and the ones under 18 are 15-20% non-Europeans*. Your shit is all fucked up and you don't know what you're doing.

*40% in France, 30% in the UK and Low Countries, Germany is the median of 15%

I actually agree with this. But those numbers are even worse. Germany is 39% for example. Still, the regulation is not all bad. It has some good parts in it that make sense and have nothing to do with governments gaining more control

Oh to be a young mentally retarded faggot like you

Make your projection less obvious. It will probably be easier once you left puberty behind