Americans

>americans

Attached: 58008946_n.png (700x197, 183.64K)

Alcohol sucks, dude.

Attached: beer_2x.png (1198x564, 84.75K)

beer isn't wine, wine can legitimately taste good
beer is just something retards who hate their lives drink because their lives are so shit they feel the need to poison themselves for fun, wine can compliment a good meal and is generally not for the purpose of getting drunk.

I genuinely don't get why you can't show an adult sipping a glass of wine or champagne on kid-friendly TV. You can show it in movies. They aren't getting drunk ffs.

Nobody watches the dub anyways

>Japanese

Attached: od4bhfplt5ddhfw9dvvi.jpg (410x230, 21.03K)

man, this guy's comics are genuinely fucking stupid. ideal midwit 'humor'

No, it's programming. I used to hate the taste of beer, now I genuinely enjoy it. But fuck vodka though.

Good edit on their part

I haven't touched vodka since getting bladdered on a bottle raw at a friend's 21st and waking up wrapped in the marquee,,

Alcohol tastes disgusting, y'all just drink it because you don't wanna be le party poopers or think you're too uninteresting without it. Also drinking problems away isn't gonna make anything better.

>you will be old enough to legally own assault rifles and mass murder people with them before you are old enough to drink beer

I unironically enjoy the taste of (alcoholic) ginger beer. All other alcohol tastes pretty much the same, not bad, but not good enough to go out of my way for.

Attached: 1653595666468.png (1198x564, 153.45K)

I don't think I'm too uninteresting with out it, I know I'm not.

Attached: 1644113075556.jpg (1440x810, 136.16K)

Why are they drinking urine in the left image?

>y'all

*permanently censors your wine*
psh, nothing personel

Attached: 1653479771220.jpg (1920x1080, 278.74K)

>Nerds being nerds about alcohol
Sometimes I forget where I am.

It's both a God-given right and a Christian Family Valueâ„¢ to be able to gun down children before summer vacation because God is "calling them back home" begins you filthy pagan. Go worship Baphomet somewhere else while I praise God as people die in Texas thanks to the state's shit power grid because FREEDUMB.

Just shoot enough people and you won't need the power grid anymore, easy.