How do I work 80 hours a week? Like just logistically how do you have time to cook and clean and whatnot

How do I work 80 hours a week? Like just logistically how do you have time to cook and clean and whatnot

Attached: FYYm42NXwAIQ8bm.jpg (1403x2048, 338.15K)

if you are working 80 hours that means you spend the money you would on cooking on take out, and you clean when you can.

>12 hours work
>8 hours sleep
>4 hours free time
simple as

that's 11 hours a day
a day contains 24 hours
stop being a pussy and make mr. goldberg rich

Man

more like why would you work 80 hours a week

You should be making enough OT money to not cook, just go home to get cleaned and sleep. You should be making enough money to invest and not work 80 hrs forever or you d just die from the exhaustion

I work 80-110hrs a week a lot. What happens is that you work 7 days a week and during the week always past midnight, sometimes allnighters. You have no time for anything but work and a bit of sleep.

Working 80+ hours implies youre someone who is irreplaceable

Surgeon
Ceo
Founder

In those situations the institution will do anything to get more hours
You have dinner catered/delivered
Your assistant does everything but piss for you
Etc

>cook and clean
there is staff to do these things, in earlier times they were called women

Bullshiiiet

that looks so much like my ex that i had to click to make sure. weird
>how tf do you work 80 hrs in a week
pray you never find out but basically work more than 12 hours a day for more than 5 days a week. there's about 170 hours in a week so that leaves you 90 hours leftover, and about 50 of those will be sleeping. with 14 spent getting to and from work and doing stuff like shitting, showering, falling asleep or waking up etc, that leaves you not very much time to do the rest of your stuff

when i was working 80+ hr weeks, it really just felt like Groundhog day. Wake up, run to work, go home, fall asleep, repeat. it's not sustainable. you make your money and then find a job that doesn't suck your life out. or send money back home to support your village i guess

1. Make food easier for yourself.
You can have all the ingrediens for a sandwich in your fridge and it shouldn't take more than 5 minutes to a meal.
You can also mealprep. Here's what I do:
Boil 1 kg of brown rice in a pot.
Throw 3kg of frozen vegetables, you can get frozen bags of cut vegetables, in a crockpot. Get 0.5kg worth of meet in there. Usually, I brown the meat first, but you can also just throw in the meat first and wait while you prepare the rice.
Then finally, add some liquid to make a sauce, I usually go 3 cans of tomatoes and some spices.
My crockpot takes 2 hours at very high heat to make this shit delicious and I get about 10 meals from this. It costs about $10 to make, pretty much all depends on the meat.
My stove automatically turns off the rice, so I actually don't have to look at it.
I then spend that time cleaning the house or do whatever I want. The prep time is about 10 minutes if you are slow and dividing it into containers takes the most of that time. They can be frozen and heated in a microwave, I usually do that at work and eat a sandwich at home.

If you do that, you should be able to cover all your weekly food in about 3hours time, including going to the store.
Most of this time, you could easily vacuum or whatever you need to get done.
If you still find yourself pressed for time, consider moving to a smaller place or simply "seal off" parts of your house. That means you don't have to clean that part every week and when you do clean it, simply vacuuming is enough.

I assume you are broke or in a super saver mode and that is why you work so much, spend as little money on food as you can and you can dig your way out way faster.

> it's not sustainable.
Have done it for years.

12 * 5 = 60

?

Work that 6 days a week and then do a one day 8 hr shift (part time position) on the 7th day. Enjoy hell.

But you’re an empty shell of a person…

unfortunately due to autism reasons i did work or school for about 100 hours a week in college. it was horrible. i had 2 jobs for a time and was doing a speedrun of an engineering degree because my gf and parents had recently died. so i was alone, i needed to support myself all of a sudden and get a spotless resume to be safe.
sleep is what had to be sacrificed. i got le unlimited meal plan which helped a lot, usually i could just cram all my eating into 1-2 meals per day while on campus.

I spent last year working around 90 to 120 hours a week, it was just insane. I remember wondering how the fuck people start families and work those hours. As this user said: I didn't cook for months, literally subsisted on uber eats. There were multiple weeks where the washing didn't get done, I didn't have the time and on my free time I simply slept as much as possible. Felt like I barely even knew my dogs. An entire year like that and I was left on the edge of a nervous breakdown. What saved me was two or three short holidays throughout, like 4 or 5 day breaks, where I went camping with mates in areas that had zero reception so I could completely unwind and reconnect with nature and self. That, and a fuckload of drinking. Day after day of working from 5am to 3:30am is just insane, 7 days a week. Insane shit.

Attached: gibsmedat.png (500x739, 126.05K)

Kek wagies not only devote 8 hours of their day to their boss but some even do 12 hours for 7 days. How can you be such a robot npc

Attached: 1658646122503.png (567x567, 148.95K)

Have done it before, it fucking sucks you have no idea. Most people can't handle 60 hours in a week and that's 5x12 only, I never hit 80 because I didn't want to literally die but I've done 72ish for a while and it's the absolute worst. You barely have enough time to shit/sleep/shave and you can forget about having free time to any appreciable degree. You don't get to see your wife or kids or really do anything with them other than the absolute necessities. You spend your day off sleeping for 12-16 hours of it with your feet elevated and the rest of it relaxing as much as possible and stuffing yourself with food to make up for the deficit in calories from working like a madman. It's really not sustainable for more than 6-12 months and anyone doing it for longer than half a year isn't human anymore by the end of it.

Working that much means your vacation days aren't vacation days, they're notices of absence rather than requests for leave and you turn everything electronic off and just fucking sleep for the first several days off and gorge yourself on food. Without them you would eventually go fully psychotic from the sheer lack of sleep and rest and end up killing someone or yourself, or if you're well and truly broken you just go until you finally die from exhaustion or make a mistake and it costs you your life. If you're in your prime working years and a truly disciplined hardass motherfucker, you can do 60 hours a week for years at a time. Pushing harder than that and unless you're superhuman or literally on steroids you will die, and no matter how you manage it you will die sooner than you should have otherwise.