HAPPENING CRAIG WRIGHT VS RICHARD HEART LIVESTREAM

HAPPENING CRAIG WRIGHT VS RICHARD HEART LIVESTREAM

Attached: Scammer Duel.jpg (1920x1067, 1.63M)

craig wright is such a chad

Both these faggots are retards with zero charisma, it is insane that they have firm cults of dick suckers.

money can maintain powerful illusions

This might have potential. One is an egotistical retarded faggot and the other is also an egotistical retarded faggot. Hopefully they have a retarded faggot fight.

Who the fuck cares what your retarded ecelebs think, go back to twitter niggercattle!

How to be this stylish ?

Attached: FYHxJ5XXoAEXX1c.jpg (1536x2048, 489.65K)

Swag level infinity

Attached: FYHxKi3XwAAQUIa.jpg (1440x1440, 420.49K)

Is it me or this fucker looks fake and gay with all of his "look-at-me, I shine" jewelry, just another crypto "influencer" he can go suck a dick

Attached: 70f.jpg (1092x1058, 80.79K)

You'd think with all that money Richard would hire a personal trainer so he doesn't look like a Gucci encrusted blob.

He is the alpha chad of being an uncharismatic seething retard faggot cock sucker

bucket hat with the fendi got mad drip fr aint trusting some boomer cronie and his "old school" investment strategy. its a new era gramps and we zs got radar to spot finesse from a mile a way so pipe down and fire up that cpap

post source dickhead

is richard heart transitioning? oestrogen levels looking kinda high

There's no way this is real. Craig would mop the floor with Richard.

Richard deleted the playback of the livestream.

was his anus raped? i can't watch craig destroy him anywhere?
very sad

What, like the last time:
>you're just a cosplay Satoshi
Getting fucking destroyed by Richard Heart, in public.. No wonder, he keeps trying to kill himself.
No

Soo, Harto-chan, you sink you can opposuru me, desu ka?

Attached: creg.webm (360x640, 2.94M)

he looks like a 1990 wanabe white rapper on Yo! MTV Raps LMAO

Attached: Gucci Gang.jpg (252x384, 34.35K)

I need this. I never knew how much.