If depression was a market chart, how would you graph it in the American population?

If depression was a market chart, how would you graph it in the American population?

I would guess it's something like upward to 1920, big drops during the world wars, then huge rise from WW2 up to the 90s, then steady strong decrease from circa 1998 to today. But I'm born in 88 and biased because my life steadily turned to shit starting from year 2000. Also for forecast I think it will keep going down until 2030

Attached: 1655660693597.jpg (1211x1000, 506.32K)

Depression is made up. Grow up.
Get ur shit together and make something of urself during the death of all of the fags with the fag plague.

>that pic
lmao women are a fucking scam

No.

Attached: dauiu06-ead80c8e-94b2-4efc-9b39-06d55286756d.png (880x1020, 620.13K)

spoken like a pampered retard BITCH that never went through real hardships. Think about, retard. If I locked you in a dungeon and ripped your arms and legs off along with all other sorts of torture methods, you actually are delusional enough to think you wouldn't get PTSD and wouldn't have your spirit break? LMFAO
EVERYONE has a breaking point. If you can't see that, it's because you are a pampered spoiled brat with mommies titties in your mouth aka sheltered.

still would

probably correlated with overall economic prosperity. No brainer really. Poverty is linked to depression.

Attached: A5201D82-34BE-402B-928F-24B62AE8F889.jpg (750x931, 386.18K)

I kind of like the fat one though

30, single, childless

many such cases

Attached: EFA684D5-A172-4BF1-9273-0206FAB16107.jpg (1418x1391, 265.16K)

you went through this? no? stop being a bitch

fpbp
OP is a sissy faggot

based architect's work is done

PTSD isnt real

death ?
the concept/axiom of the self (and therefore birth & death) breaks apart if you really think about it long enough
you don't exist user, "your" body being separated from everything else is a representation of "your" brain.
there is no birth, no death, only the universe constantly changing its state
"you" are already facing the infinite and the nothing (same thing) at the same time, right fucking now. You're made of it, you are it

Attached: xavier.jpg (1280x720, 159.94K)

low IQ responses from downies

Are you retarded enough to think that a human being can’t bounce back from having their spirit broken? Some of us have been there, and the only spoiled bitch I see is you.

Trials and tribulations as a man are required. I just stop feeling sorry for myself. You can feel depressed. But it is not a disease. Ur just a bitch nigger Enjoy ur gimp life nigger

right is a massive improvement

>a human being can’t bounce back from having their spirit broken?
they can't if it's an actual extreme level of hell, you pampered bitch. It's why war vets with PTSD have a higher suicide rate. You're an actual fucking moron.
>Some of us have been there
Stepping on a lego doesn't count, sweetie. You mist be much stwonger than people in the army, huh? Kek. Also PTSD increases suicide rates.
>whaaa math scary
Shut the fuck up

Attached: C075AF6F-CAAC-402D-8586-B1C79E50F4A6.jpg (1242x2055, 875.49K)

>Trials and tribulations as a man are required. I just stop feeling sorry for myself.
Pain isn't equal, dumbass. Others experience 100x+ the hell you ever will yet you want to put yourself on their level, LOL! You are the gorillaest dumbest blackest nigga