Sheesh! Looks like Nexo’s Link wallet is getting pretty low! I wonder when they’ll buy some more to fill it up again!

Sheesh! Looks like Nexo’s Link wallet is getting pretty low! I wonder when they’ll buy some more to fill it up again!

Attached: 5947503D-668C-466D-B505-A4053B3F042A.jpg (2655x992, 188.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/otteroooo/status/1550861549060820992
typefully.com/otteroooo/efY0Qn9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nexo is insoluble

What??? But that would mean... What’s gonna happen to all the people that have their link on the platform?

Attached: C6360CB6-C59D-4C7B-A208-9B1F22BE1E3F.jpg (780x1040, 98.42K)

What does this mean and why wood they buy more links
Explain to me like I'm a kid with multiple learning disabilities

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

those stinkies are insolent too

>NEXO STARTS TO BLOCKS WITHDRAWALS OF USERS SILENTLY WITH NO OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
twitter.com/otteroooo/status/1550861549060820992

Dude its already happening.

Note; they don't halt for everyone yet, to make it seem like people are fudding.

Boy I can't wait to see Nexo go bankrupt and for everyone in that poisonous company to be forever tracked and the alarm bells rung by by /biz so they have no hope of ever doing anything in the financial services industry ever again.

Why do retards still keep their shit in there until now? They had a lot of warnings and time to move their coins out. Fucking retards

nexo is insolvent

enough with this fucking bullshit blind angry at nexo

There are currently more withdrawals than deposits. They don't possess enough LINK if everyone tried to withdraw all of their LINK at once. To remain able to continue honouring withdrawals they will have to purchase more LINK

so what makes you think that users or a large user didn't take it all out

Nexo is doing the buy high sell low thing.
They sold low and will soon buy high.

Nexo is insolvent though.

What did it day?

He's been silenced and deleted. I hate twitter.

typefully.com/otteroooo/efY0Qn9

who else pretty comfy getting that sweet apy?

>banned
HAHAHAHAHA WHO'S INSOLVENT NOW, OTTER?

Fuck off Simeon you sub human.

>blind angry
how is sofia this time of the year?

Never. Look at what celsius did.
They would rather go insolvent then buy link.
They'd rather halt withdraws, use the rest of their deposits as collateral to short link to make it all back.
Who needs a viable business strategy when you can just short link while getting backstopped by ftx and big daddy sergey dumping 50m.