My paternal grandmother died and I inherited all her money and her house. Recommend me some investment...

My paternal grandmother died and I inherited all her money and her house. Recommend me some investment, I want to invest the money and I will probably live in her house.

Attached: g.jpg (450x310, 17.96K)

My condolences

simple, sell the house, buy crypto
stake coins for maximum term to get maximum yield
live the comfy life

all 4 of my grandparents have been dead and none of them left any inheritance, bunch of poor fucking slavs

Same but mine are Nigerian. At least they had enough sense to adopt Christianity or else my parents never would've immigrated to America.

you must really be very poor, because i am poor but i inherited two inheritances

F

BerylBit, OP. BerylBit is very promising, blockchain network is live and are launching memecoins with Berylbit-Labs. All the unruggable features we already know about, but BerylBit is always innovating. Camel is a genius. t*me/BerylBit

>Recommend me some investment
BERYLBIT, BERYLBRO

BTC, XRP, ALGO
All three are paths towards generational wealth. Next, don't sell the house. That, too, is generational wealth, and a gift that should be treated with care. Land is irreplaceable asset that can be passed down from generation to generation. Keep it and cultivate what you have been given.

The point that you received it means that she loves/loved and trusts you completely to safeguard the family wealth and grow it. Squander it not on shitcoins or useless gambling tools, but see the path forward. Best of luck user.

Attached: 0002.jpg (820x1218, 252.51K)

Turn her house into a trap house

The price of housing is going to create so many retarded millionaires with inheritances. Fuck, being a millionaire is so devalued now because every stupid boomer who bought a shit house in an urban market pre-2000 is a millionaire.

>3 siblings
>many cousins
>parents didn't make it
>only going to get a tiny sliver of wealth from my grandparents

Attached: 1636004577783.png (379x1182, 289.78K)

THIS!

All 4 of my grandparents donated their millions to church. I got nothing. I am their only living descendant. They literally had 5 houses, 12 hectares of vineyards and millions in stocks. Gave it all to the Catholic church. I have never seen my Father so upset before.

Catholics am I right?

your father must have been an ungrateful cunt

Before my father died, he told me to never give money to people not of my own house. He left all his possessions to me.

congratz dude

My ganps were rich and i got a debt
Sit and wait, calm down

I will do this for my shithrad grandchildren, unlike my poor white trash family.