REMINDER

no matter how much money you make she will never let you have the same passionate sex she had with her Chad ex boyfriends

Attached: anal.png (663x691, 109.14K)

Good thing I'm chad

N

never do anal sex
either you will get frustrated by the poo on your dick or heavily addicted to it
I'm super serious

Never get married, lads.

I

Someone post the one with the guy who had 4-5 kids and found out they weren’t his and offed himself

he's obviously the beta provider who settled down with the roastie so she needs to keep him on the short leash and demands authority/respect

Being anal addicted ruined 2 relationships for me so far

Not gay, just like seeing how far woman would go to please me.

this, he fell for the "man up and get an experienced woman" meme

That one ruined life for me i.e the desire to reproduce

I'm virgin4lyfe. I make money so I can post online the rest of the day.

He should have just banged one of his daughters and got them pregnant since they weren’t his to get back at the wife

Womemes are fucking trash

go to a 3rd world country then. having money is all what counts, you will get the sex

It was the wife that offed herself. The man was denied of any answers and was left to raise all those 5 kids by himself

Most I've done is stick my fingers up girls ass when in doggy. Sometimes it's so clean and inviting I can't help myself. Never out my pee pee in there and don't really want to. But I get the allure. Poor OP guy sounds like a completely lost beta. Should have just bent her over and started sodomizing that ass if he had any kind of real relationship with her.

I don't want to "get the sex," just money and posting.

then go to a doc and check your testo levels

as someone who has fucked multiple women, they are all trash and unworthy of love

If she doesn't do anal then it's not cheating to buttock a girl that does.

Nah. Doubt I'm out of normal range anyway.