>List of hedge fund holdings:
fintel.io/

>Misc:
squeezemetrics.com/monitor
market24hclock.com/
tradingeconomics.com
wallmine.com/
tikr.com/

Attached: grill.jpg (1024x1017, 217.18K)

Nice, I bought some burgers to grill tomorrow after futures hour

Attached: 1656039984500.jpg (1162x854, 292.23K)

Why dont you faggots ever watch anything good?

just so you know i haven't pooped since friday so come monday when i get on the toilet a bit after market open well you know... be careful out there

You niggers better be paying attention to monkepox. If it's anything like covid than governments are gonna implement travels restrictions. If that happens you can bet oil will go down but the market will definitely react negatively. I'd buy some puts on UBER roughly around mid August. I feel as if their garbage financials and the pox will heem their stock price.

Attached: 1658592498988914.png (707x998, 1.22M)

just don't have gay sex and you'll be fine

Attached: Screenshot_20220723-221550_YouTube.jpg (1026x1026, 247.7K)

Saturn is gay for Ratty, so he only picks gay shit to keep his fag tastes in check.

uh you might wanna get some ex lax or something. dude I know didn't shat for a few days. well when he finally did he ended up bleeding from his ass due to the size of the turds all trying to come out. Yeah why he told me this story who knows but he was half outta his mind when he told it to me so I dunno.

>trusting the WHO
That nigger lied about covid being a nothinburger. Than 2 months later this nigger over reacts about covid and claims it's going to be catastrophic. I wouldn't trust them user. I would buy SIGA and make along side with the WHO

just came from Any Forums and someone posted the stock market is gonna crash next week, is it true bros?

Attached: kellysheroes.jpg (960x1440, 454.8K)

>Any Forums is bearish
Time to go all in on SPY calls

Ausbros, should I go for VHY or VAS?

i'd guess no bro

Yes short snap now

there is no reason for it to crash.

Attached: Screenshot_20220721-140512_Gallery.jpg (629x1790, 297.55K)

Attached: 1512753163547.jpg (600x600, 30.2K)

Attached: 20220723_232150.jpg (1024x582, 81.43K)

I also only poop a few times a week.
>Eat fiber.
I do that.
>Drink coffee.
I do that.
>Doesn't it hurt when it comes out?
I get nude and squat over the toilet when I feel the pressure building and it comes out as one long snake with a few days of poop. There is no pain.
If I don't poop after my morning pot of coffee then I won't poop that day. There is one window of opportunity and if it passes then I won't feel the urge to poop until the next day at the earliest. I don't really do this intentionally or feel constipated all day; it's just how it is. I think it also helps that I only eat once per day in the evening.
Sometimes eating more fiber has the opposite effect.
I've noticed the biggest effect on consistency is magnesium which gives it a sticky "melted chocolate bar" texture and makes it require a lot of wiping. Magnesium holds on to water. If you eat too many things that absorb water you can have what's called "osmotic diarrhea". Too much Vitamin C & B can have the same effect of causing sticky poopies.
I only poop before my shower so I can use my high-pressure detachable showerhead to rinse off after vigorously scrubbing my anus with soap & water as the capstone to the ablution process and have a squeaky clean anus all day.

Attached: 218.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

thats poopxcellent

>have a coworker who gambles on penny stocks
>he's done really well on several and made tens of thousands of dollars
>i keep telling him he should really try splitting his money between multiple potential penny stock winners, instead of putting everything into one fucking biotech meme each time
>try to teach him risk management, taking profit, etc
>he doesn't listen
>he keeps increasing how much he's betting each time
>now he's in a biomeme that he's down like 90% on and is down roughly $50k and it hasn't recovered in over a year now

ngl it feels good. he got lucky with the last one, i hope he doesn't with this one so he finally learns his lesson.

Attached: smug anime girl 8165103874.jpg (855x857, 93.16K)

that's how lucky gamblers always end up

Yup. Everyone looks like a genius ... until theyre not. You WILL lose. Scale appropriately.

You can have 10 massive winners in a row and still blow up pretty easy without risk mgmt