Boot up Pokemon game

>boot up Pokemon game
>see this logo

How do you feel? Will you enjoy the ensuing experience?

Attached: 300px-Genius_Sonority_Logo.png (300x81, 15.16K)

I'm about to watch shitty slow animations with shitty gameplay so no

>Pokemon Shuffle
Fuck no

Good music, good stories, good animations with classic gameplay. Will be having a great time. Soul.

>Slow animations
>No wild battles
>Long, forgettable story

>boot up entry in classic video game series
>dev logo other than the usual one pops up
>turn game off immediately
Not playing non-canon garbage.

Attached: crapcom.png (1200x626, 1.16M)

And yet they're still the best Double Battles in the entire franchise.

The company that MOGGED Gamefreak so hard they sent them to phone game duty even though GF is fully aware they can produce better and more accurate quality animation, scale, and stories.

>Slow animations
As opposed to weird snappy animations that look terrible? Just turn off animations.

>No wild battles
Objectively you are wrong and stupid.

>Long, forgettable story.
Fucking loved the edge we got here. Now everyones your fucking friend its boring.

t. never played battle facilities in his life

Randomly strung together teams with no synergy except "hard-counter your entire team" doesn't make for interesting Double Battles.

I love them

>I don't want to watch painstakingly crafted animations for each Pokemon
>I'd rather watch the same random encounter animation a million times
the absolute state of nu-Any Forums

NPCs using shitmons with zero EVs that you can easily outlevel or use bag items and sweep doesn't make for interesting Double Battles.

Can you give me a source on where none of Colosseum's NPCs have EVs in their sets?
And gee, it's almost like that's why you handicap yourself to not use bag items mid-battle to make the experience more earnest.

>Can you give me a source on where none of Colosseum's NPCs have EVs in their sets?
try playing the game

>it's interesting, just play like a retard on purpose!
wow every battle in the series is interesting then

>no source other than "just play the game bro I swear you can tell the difference off of that alone"
Hi, Unovabort! Haven't had enough fun shitting on the traditional core game regions that you need to go after spinoffs now?
I'll be looking forward to your thinly-veiled Anti-Stadium threads.

I had fun as kid. Delcatty as my sweeper paired to Espeon, so much fun.

For fuck sakes, you ADHD plagued faggots are gonna be the result of gamefreak just finding an excuse to cheapen animations even more to the point that a twitch of movement is considered a long cutscene move. Your existence is no better then my retarded niece who loses complete interest in anything that makes her wait longer then 3 seconds on her ipad or tv.

Attached: 1652583127800.gif (450x336, 3.17M)

>>no source other than "just play the game bro I swear you can tell the difference off of that alone"
correct

but it's painfully obvious you don't play battle facilities so of course you wouldn't be able to tell the difference

These are canon
Bad example

>haha it's doing le quirky dance even though it makes no sense xD
I'm glad this dogshit company doesn't make games anymore.