Boomers are freaking out

> mom finally thought she had enought to retire
> stock market crashes 20%
> oh fuck now i can't retire

stupid fucking boomers

Attached: 191106-ok-boomer-better-cs-1219p.jpg (2500x1250, 3.81M)

ha ha now they can clog upper management roles for another 10 years.

And you are still a stupid incel

weird larp

she told me her retirement drop by a huge number and i just shrugged. yeah that happens sometimes.

Then i realzied ohhhh right if i were closer to retired that screw up my plans, but im so far away its not a big deal to me

Kek must be a white loser. Having this much disdain towards your parents. Absolute garbage

on a less personal note. The boomers are finally awakening.

user pls no bulli

Attached: 1658563139581109.jpg (1224x714, 97.81K)

>disdain towards your parents
cope. they were able to buy a home for peanuts. Meanwhile i'll end up homeless eventually

>mom complains about social security going insolvent because social security taxes are suspended temporarily
Really? It's going insolvent in 30 years regardless

social security will be insolvent in 10 years not 30

How much avocado toast does she eat?

more like 5 after all the additional thrift

"The projected reserve depletion date for the combined OASI and DI funds is 2035"

source ssa.gov

what is thrift in this context?

kek the best part is so many boomers didn't bother saving for retirement and are relying on social security not realizing it's probably not going to be there when they need it
The boomers will get their final comeuppance.

>it’s the boomers fault

Attached: ED50D509-E73E-4902-B67C-A18E5F625A70.jpg (700x692, 39.46K)

social security will never end. Any president who lets it end will be voted out of office and the new president will print money to give to the boomers, oops i mean voters

Once social security goes insolvent, do we still have to pay social security taxes?

fuck you satan don't they owe you their souls or something?

when governments go insolvent you have to pay even MORE TAX. and if you don't you will pay in the form of inflation as a tax.

Yes, they need you to pay for as much of the Boomers' retirement as you can. Note that when it goes insolvent that just means that the income is not enought to cover the outflow but it might be 80%,90%, etc.