I think my boss might be a drug dealer. A big one. Hear me out

I think my boss might be a drug dealer. A big one. Hear me out.

Simple little fast food place, business is good. Always busy.

One day, these guys come in and things start getting a little heated. A few of them are just standing around while this old guy, maybe their leader, comes up to the front counter and demands to speak to my boss even though he wasn’t in. I told him this over and over again and he wouldn’t listen. I thought maybe because he didn’t speak English well. I thought I was going to die. He seemed armed.

Anyways, this persisted for an hour or so until my boss finally came in. They talked and the guys left a few minutes later.

Fast forward, our boss apologizes to us and gives us 24 hours of overtime right there, tells us it’ll never happen again. I was hyped because it was a good amount of money.

Anyways, I started thinking. These guys that demanded to talk to my boss DEFINITELY seemed like they were from sort of Mexican drug cartel. One of them had an expensive watch. They weren’t cops and there’s a pretty bad drug problem in my area.

What should I do? Should I quit? I really need the money but I’m afraid these guys are going to come in again and start more trouble.

What would you do?

Attached: E6927876-B2E1-4480-96E1-F53A386B7F84.jpg (500x500, 18.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec_Biker_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you will never be a woman

I know this. I like my penis very much.

blackmail your boss for more money

Tell your boss you know the truth and demand he gives you a cut or you'll go to the cops.
I'm sure he'll get the message.

I’m afraid to. I have no definitive proof.
He’s always very busy. Very Stearn. Always ordering more chicken. Constantly. It seems as if all he does is order chicken in his office when he’s here.

Find out what drug and start growing/making it and sell it to him.

Attached: 592.jpg (1200x1200, 79.47K)

This is a scene from better call saul. Fuck off, lyle.

How the fuck did you get a picture of my boss?

I don’t know what you’re talking about but how the FUCK do you know my name?

You're alright kid, don't come to Los Pollos Hermanos tomorrow. Whatever happens, not my call.

Fake and gay, kys op

Ok you’re freaking me the fuck out because for some reason, you know my name and my place of employment. I’m going to assume that I leaked something in the image I uploaded? I use an iPhone so maybe there’s something there that tells you my address which you looked up which gave you my name. Then you looked me up on Facebook and found out where I worked.

Nevertheless, do you think I should quit?

Are your guys solid? Start there, and ask it again. If you're sensing liquidity, any at all, make the call. You see, my guys are solid. But I won't bore you with the details. My guys are solid and that's why I don't get stressed, like you. Do the right thing, or you are DONE!

I need to speak to your boss

Attached: Screenshot_20220723-212324~2.png (1038x1055, 649.18K)

FUCK YOU HOW DID YOU GET THIS PICTURE YOU PIECE OF SHIt

Answer me!

>What would you do?
Cook up some meth and make a few dubs.
I'm Canada though so results may vary.
Don't deal drugs dumbass.

>you'll go to the cops.
>I'm sure he'll get the message.
You're going to end up in multiple different dumpsters.
You're a civilian, stay the fuck away.

what cryptos do you invest in, lyle?

TheQuebec Biker War(French:Guerre des motards au Québec) was aturf warinMontreal,Quebec, Canada, lasting from 1994 to 2002, between the Quebec branch of theHells Angelsand theRock Machine. The war left 162 people dead, including civilians.[11]There were also 84bombings, and 130 cases ofarson.[14]In March 2002, American journalistJulian Rubinsteinwrote about the biker war: "Considering how little attention the story has attracted outside Canada, the toll is staggering: 162 dead, scores wounded. The victims include an 11-year-old boy killed by shrapnel from one of the more than 80 bombs bikers planted around the province. Even theNew York Mafiain its heyday never produced such carnage, or so terrorized civilians."[11]
Welcome to Canada mother fuckers.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec_Biker_War

Thanks for opening and closing 2 days in a row Lyle. Thank you for your service.

If true then quit but don’t tell him the real reason

In the early 1980s,Maurice "Mom" BoucherandSalvatore Cazzettawere leaders of thewhite supremacistSS motorcycle gang, dominatingorganized crimein thePointe-aux-Tremblesdistrict of Montreal.[1]
Shout out to my C-18 comrades, I miss you guys.

Lyle sweep the fucking back room for god sake I've told you now for a week straight, one more write up and your ass is on final written warning bub.

lol it's been years and your little story made me remember that scene in BCS. So it got me thinking, how can I make original creations when I know I've seen it somewhere before.