What do they for work?

What do they for work?

Attached: iberian-peninsula.png (845x626, 289.3K)

BBQ. ALL DAY EVERY DAY

Eh, nada mucho

Nothing, I was. there in April, all the jobs are taken by venezuelans

They just take naps and eat ham

they don't. The only people in Spain with jobs are people who work in bars and restaurants, maybe people who do construction. Literally no one else does anything. And even the people who "work" still take a 4-5 hour break in the middle of the work day called a "siesta". I am convinced that any office job in Spain is literally just paper pushing and "make work" jobs.

Example from when I lived in Spain: My laptop in the states had to get the power supply fixed so I had to get it shipped to me in Spain. Because it was international, they couldn't ship to my apartment, I had to go to the airport in Madrid. So, I get a notice that the package has arrived. I go to the airport post office and show them the note that I received. They told me I had to go to another office to pick up package. I walk down the street to get package. The person their looks at my note, puts a stamp on it, and then says I need to go back to the original office. So I go back. They look at the note, see the stamp, and they stamp it again, then told me to go back. I go back to where the package is, and get another stamp. Then I go back to the original office for the second or third time, they see the stamp, type something in computer, and give me a new piece of paper and form. I then walk over to someone else in the same office, they look it over and put more stmaps on it. Then I go back to the actual office where the package was located, pay them 100 euros or whatever, and actually get my package.

I had to speak with 3 or 4 separate people in 2 separate government offices just to receive a package. That's when I understood that Spain just created a lot of pointless jobs for people to boost their numbers. And of course when you walk in these places people are drinking coffee and laughing with each other and then give you a nasty look when they have to help you. Spanish government workers are like barely a step up from your average American DMV negress

Meh, we just live with Euro gibs. But we will have all the hard working nords here to do the jobs for us. You know, the cold winter, the gas bill, Portugal and Spain with good weather and nice hotels.

Attached: 46253070_2659199437430659_4906899483121418240_o.jpg (1765x2015, 311.75K)

You didn't learned something about Spain, you learned something about the nature of the State.
It's the same shit in France.

>I am convinced that any office job in Spain is literally just paper pushing and "make work" jobs.
that explains why everything takes so long to get done there. also they suck at communication. lazy indeed.
your story about getting your laptop also rings true with my experiences living there/dealing with them (im half bong half spanish). there are a lot of things that you *have* to do in person over there (greatly prolonging the experience) that you can get done online over here super fast. theyre just stil very backwards compared to northern europe.

pickpockets, sex workers, nannys

and thats not even their final form

Attached: povertina.png (232x141, 10.87K)

It's true, my mother is living near madrid and she says anysort of government related business or just any type of paperwork takes forever

Attached: falling-waffle-waffle.gif (640x360, 513.53K)

Texmex is delicious. So at least the food is good.

Why should Spain have texmex cuisine?
Foodwise i associate very good raw pork sausage with them

the ham is where its at

They just steal shit.

>Me and some friends rented a sprinter van to drive around Europe. Go to an underground parking garage with security to park the van so we can go down to the beach.
>Leave our bags inside. Come back an hour later and all our shit is gone.
>Theres a bag over the window
>Ask the security guard what happened
>He says he doesn't know
>What do you mean you don't know?
>Corner him in his box
>He starts freaking out
>We tell him to call the police
>Police come and have us go to a police station to file a report
>They change their mind and send us to another police station
>Get to the other police station and a Spanish local is filling out a police report for his house being burglarized

kek what a shithole country. People just steal from each other back and forth

Also forgot they keep ham under lock and key so people don't steal fucking ham lol

he said Spain not mexico

What's the difference?

>vanjacking burger tourists
Based spen

Spaniards are the most pathetic bunch of retards I have ever met. Also they look down at you for being Mexican which is bullshit because these Med tards could fix anything if their lives depended on it but they insist on talking shit about plumbers.