This board sucks for crypto advice

Reddit is literally better if you want to make money

Bond literally did a 10x in a week and there’s no post on it lmaoo

Meanwhile there’s hundreds of post about some dead chainlink coin that does +1% in a year...

My god. Never coming back to this site after this post

See ya suckers

Attached: 5AB7DEF2-A244-4AA4-BE6C-0B78A54693E3.jpg (600x1037, 134.25K)

muh link, muh matic, muh icy piss

Before you go, what subreddit do you recommend?

i’ll have a cup of your finest piss sir, on the rocks, shaken not stirred.

Attached: FF8B582C-150D-42F2-B18E-7E6EEF86201A.jpg (1400x1866, 373.4K)

yeah this place is quite literally dead

what board?

This is a shill/pump my bags site sir not meant to make you money but the poster read forum rules

I'm dropping this too and going to diy

I miss the old Any Forums stock advice, salary negotiations, resume advice, vanguard portfolios and career advice.

This crypto garbage seriously has to stop. People are getting hurt. Not only that but literally 99.99% of this shit is a scam and a huge bubble waiting to burst. Just look at the recent bitcoin crash down to 18,000 case in point.

I'm currently in uni finishing up my studies to become an accountant. I want to know ways to make it in the corporate world. I want to have meaningful conversations like how to negotiate salary raises with your bosses.

I know this might come to a shock to alot of you guys but someone has to say it. Cryptocurrency is just a massive speculation with absolutely 0 fucking value to this world. You can not right now name one single crypto that brings real value to this world and helps improve it.

This is a speculators game. And who ever is the first to sell off will win. You guys are in a fucking ticking time bomb waiting to explode and you don't even realize it.

Besides women want men with stable careers and goals. Not a bunch of Internet funny money degenerate gamblers. Good luck starting a family with any woman and telling her you traded Internet meme coins. Seriously guys wake the fuck up.

If any of you had any sense at all you would sell 100% of your cryptos and invest in Amazon / real estate. Something that will never go away and always rise in value.

I hope we can go back to the old ways of biz. I want to know some good stocks I can expect to put my yearly bonuses into. Not this crypto trash vaporware scam garbage.

>accountant

lol

>You can not right now name one single crypto that brings real value to this world and helps improve it.

Wrong
XMR

Seethe mote, faggot

Attached: 699.png (427x400, 17.15K)

ICP fixes this

Itt: reddit spacing

Okay boomer
If you're seething at crypto Bros, just say it. I bet you're wagie cuck lifestyle hasn't brought in any women. No women don't like guys who have a stable job. You're just seething at us zoomers faggot. Gtfo

Attached: 1658635508912543 1658603207836144.png (886x886, 70.28K)

In his mind this is a good thing
>> I'm currently in uni finishing up my studies to become an accountant. I want to know ways to make it in the corporate world. I want to have meaningful conversations like how to negotiate salary raises with your bosses.
Kek NGMI

see you later

Crypto and other tech will one day take away your shit faggot job when everything is easily parseable and accessible and verifiable. Accountant not needed

>>>reddit spacing
Go back to plebbit and leave us retards alone

>”Reddit is better”
>Reddit spacing
That’s really incredible you should go back and never return.

Damnit I fell for bait. Touché