My "job" for the past 6 months has been staring at the charts waiting for my indicators to show a green circle to buy...

My "job" for the past 6 months has been staring at the charts waiting for my indicators to show a green circle to buy and a red circle to sell. I'm up 16x from my initial.
The lonely is starting to get me though, how can you NEETs do this for years?

Attached: FR4gAiWaIAEvA8A.jpg (800x800, 106.82K)

GMO

Attached: AB079F15-23D8-4F1B-A7DF-1A09C09FB8FB.jpg (194x259, 10.58K)

post indicator or larp

Attached: file.png (974x565, 120.31K)

literally dogshit, pathetic user

You can say whatever the fuck you want, it works and helped me leave the wagecage.

indicator name?

EMA crossovers, if that's all you're using spend time and learn how to turn it into a trading bot.

here are books i like, the good stuff is in the statistics chapters.
the encyclopedia of chart patterns 3rd edition
the encyclopedia of candlestick patterns
both by thomas bulkowski
if a smart guy can roast my chart lines and tell me where im fucking up that would be appreciated

Attached: btc15minjuly4-july24.png (2531x1370, 304.79K)

here are some photos i snipped together to study easier

Attached: CandlestickPatterns.png (1080x1080, 219.95K)

Attached: BearLong.png (1080x1080, 275.76K)

Attached: BearShort.png (1080x1080, 226.65K)

Attached: BullLong.png (1080x1080, 250.38K)

bearlong = patterns that are good longs in a bear market
etc.

Attached: BullShort.png (1080x1080, 206.29K)

gonna be real with you bro all the candlestick patterns you learn from books is basically astrology, though I admit I'm a fan of charts and intricate patterns myself and try to do a little day trading from time to time, you will always get steamrolled by someone who just DCAs into the market in the long run unironically.

well like that's just your opinion man.
the third edition has thousands of examples to support the statistics.
just 100 examples has about a 10% margin of error

yea for example, the deliberation candlestick pattern does the opposite of what the astrologists say it does, according to the data.

do you have any data against chart patterns?
or did you just get burned a few times?

I invest based on fundamentals only nowadays. Fundamentals is what pumped Matic 100%+ through Disney accelerator program and their zkEVM roll up etc I used to look at meme magic metric for each project last year based on how many hyped up JEETS were spamming in a telegram chat and that would give me a good gauge whether a shitcoin would pump or not.

when it comes to TA I know the basics like finding support and resistance lines and shapes of charts H&S, Double botttom, double top etc. Most importantly I understand market cycles which is enough for me and most investors. I won't lie it's fun recognizing patterns and executing your trade based on that and hitting it and I share that excitement with you but to a much lesser degree because at the end of the day the market is a living breathing thing that's constantly changing based on external events and fundamentals.

what fundamentals do you look for when scouting new "projects"?

it's important to follow their twitter accounts and see if what they're building has generated excitement and has community around it. Read their whitepaper and ask questions in their telegrams and discords about roadmap and whitepaper. Dox the team, if it's a legitimate team they will dox themselves via linkedin most of the times and look up their names in google. I also judge a lot based on projects logo and choice of name but that's just me personally.

When it comes to memecoins and you wanna gamble look at their contract and how the tokens are distributed. If 2-3 accounts hold 90% of supply exit after the first pump.

where are new coins announced?
sounds like horse racing

TApro here
you forgot something really REALLY important, VOLUME.
>both by
never focus too much on the same guy, branch out and study other traders and set ups. think outside the box.

Attached: TApro.png (512x512, 258.74K)

checked

I will come to biz to see what new is poppin as a lot of upcoming projects advertise here to garner a following, or whales I follow on twitter will retweet a post or like something and I will dig further.