Fantom or Matic?

Fantom or Matic?

Attached: 81713BDF-4BED-4DAC-87E6-DE4ED2D56D91.png (1200x628, 609.85K)

Neither kek

Hello, that's perfect! Everybody knows that crypto is the future, but have you tried Yopi Network?

>Earn while ya spend crypto in daily transactions
>Pay globally with yopicash through NFC
>No team tokens
>Few big partnerships coming up

Polygon is solid.
FTM is cute, but watch out for troonerators.

I have both. I like fantom more.

Ask yourself who do you trust more; shitskins or troons?

I hold a lot of both, and I really wish I sold the top on both.

Both of these coins have the potential to pump hard when everything else is doing shit though, so it's not a bad idea to have a sui of each

Just wait? You must be new

I am waiting lol, I'm basically saying I wish I didn't

What do you know OP? I've been hoarding matic. Will I make it? I got over a 100k tokens

How is that relevant to the coins themselves, this q4 all major coins will pump hard

Attached: Examples-with-Neither-Nor-min[1].jpg (1007x754, 86.67K)

I'm just saying fren, I'm saying I wish I sold partly as a joke, but they also both do tend to pump wildly when other shit is bad

MATIC

Fair enough and if you look at the MACD on the 1W both are at the peak bottom right now and will probably pump in the next few months.

Hang in there fren

Cool, I need hopium, I forgot what hopium felt like. I almost get PTSD checking prices but I looked and the price isn't so bad, just bought 300 more fantom with fiat, first buy in probably a year.. Not much but it all adds up.

Here is some OC I made back in the golden days

Attached: fantom Iranian girl.png (640x774, 1.27M)

Ftm by far

Fantom is dead man, everyone, fucking everyone, has moved over to AVAX (Pretty much all the NFT crowd, and most of the fintec side of things). Very few people are still building. I think Nova is, but they're also gearing up for their proper mainnet launch.

If it turns around, there's going to a big void to fill.

Is this a blatant Nova shill or are you going to redpill us?

poly scales worse than bnb and on par with eth, s not at all and ftm is dead

Boca recently fucked over their investors. They released liquidity pools for their nbk token and then began dumping their own tokens on the pools. Then once the liquidity was eaten up they announced the discontinuation of the NBK token. They then offered "compensation" up to a certain point which was about 10% of the value of the NBK tokens. The entire time the team was dumping the assured people that NBK was going nowhere and governance votes were coming. Plus they offered profit sharing on their NBK token and kept pushing that promise out before making the offer disappear along with NBK. Stay away from nova.

Nova*

Fantom socials actually gained dominance over Avax during the bearmarket lows. Avax went dark