I made money this bullrun

I just want to be a pig
>eat out everyday
>live in airbnbs
>fuck hookers
Fuck
The funny thing is I put my money into investments and I'm using the cashflow to be a degenerate

Attached: 1658333224087779.jpg (720x776, 92.42K)

Based degenerate. I sucked on a cute strippers titties last night after an evening at my friend's rooftop bar sipping sidecars and smoking cigars

Attached: IMG_20220723_172049.jpg (1284x2778, 253.38K)

Don't you want to buy a farm and plant garden beds and trade your food with your neighbors who you trust and look out for, and raise beautiful children with a beautiful wife in fresh air and swim in clean streams?
Do you really just want to be a dopamine funnel that creates no good for the world?

Be my friend

Based. OP, change your ways, do not remain a soulless piece of garbage forever.

I'll probably do that eventually but first I'm gonna travel the world fucking hookers and college teens.

How do I change my ways?
I feel like shit but keep doing degenerate shit. I have a pizza on the way
I don't even feel my dick anymore
It's all mechanical, routine shit

>don't you wanna become a medieval serf?

I love exercise as a hobby. It's not as tiring when you don't have to force yourself to do it and really it's the only way. Cooking is also great because usually it's much healthier.

stds affect your kids risk of being born fucked up. I.e hepatitis c got linked to lower iq. Wouldnt fuck randoms if you plan on the whole wholesome settling down route.

>living free and healthy away from cities and surrounded by people you can actually love and trust is serfdom
yeah shit bro maybe i should buy a penthouse and be completely disconnected from the people around me and just play video games and do cocaine all day

medieval farmers had in many ways better lives than modern office people. For once they didnt live in tiny dog kennels calling themselves apartments and the food was much better quality. I visited some old remote villages and the food is simply on an entire different level to the store bought goods even if you buy highest price. Winter also provided more free time than what your modern vacation days. The only real downside was shit medicine. Im confident they were happier than modern people.

>Drinking Light beer all day
>No pollution, no micro plastics, no radioactive partials in everything you eat & drink.
>Born into a village for whom you struggle live and love with.

If you were healthy you were 100% more happy as a medieval serf.

That's a man

>cash me owlsigh

>tfw i do all of this and still get to lick my asian wife's butthole on the regular, and it's not sinful since we're married and we're not faggots
Degenerates really do lose on everything.

Attached: 1640643651352.jpg (1200x675, 271.87K)

Giwtwm

You can marry a teenager and get that without committing any sins. Sex with strangers is retarded.

Don’t you feel dead inside after? I feel like shit after every time I pay to coom.

I lost everything this bullrun, I've been sitting in an empty apartment without power for four weeks.
I don't think I can actually kms bros this is even worse than we thought.

What you’re doing is eating a pint of ice cream in one sitting. Except instead of ice cream is your life and instead of taking a few hours for to feel sick it will take a few years if the money allows and the bellyache after is a feeling of dread inside your chest and instead of feeling fine in the morning you wake up worse.

Careful user, what are trying to avoid so badly? Yourself? Your real life?