What will be the major craze of the next bullrun?

What will be the major craze of the next bullrun?

Attached: 1658621011334947.webm (320x568, 2.79M)

Utility
Link

Attached: BA1B1736-BA0E-4951-9EA6-AE4ED3EF1FB0.jpg (1037x1556, 494.19K)

bugs

XRP and ICP

wow women are way more racist than twitter made me think!

>dead, pumped&dumped shitcoins
>next craze

Try harder, bagholders.

damn

Look into Anatha, but be prepared to wait a while. Team is basically taking break from social media completely (even telegram) until bear markets start to subside.

Plotwist the man had m0n-key p0x

Attached: 1624044998799.jpg (1790x1640, 249.68K)

i laughed u racist bastard

Women in Europe do that cheek kissy thing they don't shake hands

God women are so fucking cringe.

>gender is rea-

Attached: women.png (375x162, 35.44K)

Based women hate niggers and don't want to touch them.

You still shake their hands while you kiss their cheeks, it's not like you kiss cheeks like two autists with both your arms not moving next to your body

i wouldn't shake a random niggers hand either. fuck niggers, they are gay smelly and ugly. america was much better before desegregation

I hate women.

Attached: 1658498516425858.jpg (1080x1074, 395.65K)

spoken like a women.

that one dude who took out his earphone for extra power. what a chad

idk i think when the Facebook Metaverse shit goes live we are definitely going to have a huge gamefi run. any token that can be used within an ecosystem which incorporates the NFT market will likely do well.

It’s a small niche, but content moderation and dispute arbitration are capable of being tokenized and would ultimately save big media platforms / companies tons of time and money. Projects that are laying the infrastructure for this are in a prime position to succeed within the next 3-5 years.

I don’t have to say the name of one of those projects

Ok so imagine the most buttfuck retarded thing imaginable (I mean next level clown world shit) but its worse than all these 3 things put together:
1. Doggycoins
2. NFTs
3. Metaverse

That is what the next craze will look like.