What was the moment that made you decide you wanted to make it? A bit juvenile on my part, but for me it was GTAO...

What was the moment that made you decide you wanted to make it? A bit juvenile on my part, but for me it was GTAO. Buying a luxury place and driving a luxury car to go down to the city to hang out with friends made me want that in real life.

Attached: gtavapartment.jpg (1920x1080, 217.3K)

Yeah i’d say for me it was GTAO. Buying a luxury place and driving a luxury car to go down to the city to hang out with friends made me want that in real life.

When the company I work decided to make us work Saturday(from 10:00 to 17:30) on a whim.
Work conditions have only worsened since I started working, and it's likely going to get worse with time

it was a couple years ago, and i remember the exact moment. it was GTAO. Buying a luxury place and driving a luxury car to go down to the city to hang out with friends made me want that in real life.

I remember playing GTAO. Buying a luxury place and driving a luxury car to go down to the city to hang out with friends made me want that in real life.

bot moment

I think for me it was GTAO because my friends and I grew accustomed to luxury properties and luxury cars. Going down to the city to hang out with friends made me want that in real life.

I had a temporary job where I made 100k that year working 4 hours a day with a shitload of days off and travel. Even that got tiring because the more I optimized and automated my job the more work they gave me which made me realize the system isn't built for you to get the job done and leave if you are working for somebody, no matter how high up you are . To me making it is being able to wake up after all the traffic is gone and have a pleasant drive to handle my business for that day, if I wake up and feel sick I don't want to have to prove it to anyone or request time to heal, I dont want to go through mind numbing work day in and out to the point I come home so tired I forget about my personal goals. Making it is when I can avoid all of that and little by little I am arranging my life that way.

yea this though

Playing GTAO. Buying a luxury place and driving a luxury car to go down to the city to hang out with friends made me want that in real life.

i grew up pretty poor. my dad was in and out of prison and my mom was an alcoholic on welfare. my brother and me spent so many nights without food, waiting for her to come back from 'the store'. when she came home 2 days later shed just have more booze and a strange man with her

one year she quit drinking for a few months and she was like a different person. she was so nice and spent alot more time with us. she even got some work cleaning houses and we had some food in the fridge most of the time

when christmas came that year she blew me and my brother away by leaving a used ps4 at the bottom of the stairs for us to see when we woke up. she must have worked and saved for months to get it. we only had one game, but we took turns playing it for hours every day

i guess what im saying is for me it was GTAO. Buying a luxury place and driving a luxury car to go down to the city to hang out with friends made me want that in real life.

>GTAO
I've never heard of that game before, but for me, it was a game called GTAV. Buying a luxury place and driving a luxury car to go down to the city to hang out with friends made me want that in real life.

Watching on Twitch former soccer player Kun Aguero spend a lot of money on FIFA coins like it was nothing. I wouldn't do the same though.

GTA5 Online yeh dingus

Unironically, watching Evangelion. It made me realize I want nothing more than to spend my life free to create art and do things I find meaningful, but I would never in a million years wanna try to make a living as an artist. Now my sole motive in life is to get to a point where I can comfortably do this

Attached: 1643600912299.png (1200x1166, 1000.63K)

>What was the moment that made you decide you wanted to make it?
A bit juvenile on my part, but for me it was GTAO. Buying a luxury place and driving a luxury car to go down to the city to hang out with friends made me want that in real life.

for me it was the GTAO because my friends and I grew accustomed to luxury properties and luxury cars. Going down to the city to hang out with friends made me want that in real life.

I have five brothers, all of them dead. My parents both died before I was born, my mom God bless her smothered by gerbils. My dad was slowly ground down, by the commercial meat grinder he fell into.
I was raised by a pack of tomatoes, each day I didn't know if I was gonna make it. A couple of days I didn't.
And then one day I saw something shiny on the ground, it was a small silver coin. From that day on I knew what I wanted more than anything in life: to play GTFOH, to buy a luxury place and drive a luxury car to go down to the city to hang out with friends.
I love you, momma tomato.

im glad u asked. a bit juvenile on my part, but for me it was GTAO. buying a luxury place and driving a luxury car to go down to the city to hang out with friends made me want that in real life

I distinctly remember at age 11 that I decided that since something was wrong with me that made everyone hate me, I would just work all the time until I had enough money to get away from everyone.

Attached: 16FC2FA6-9DA5-43AB-8C77-60511384EE8B.jpg (1439x1015, 423.8K)