Crypto.com is insolvent

and so the house of cards collapses

Attached: 0050505.jpg (737x687, 79.23K)

How can they be insolvent if they're not holding your funds

These people used to pay your whole Netflix or what? Total Y2K vibes

How much do you think they can get for their stadium in LA?

They used to pay for Netflix, Spotify, and give you 12% interest on stables with the low tier cards. I'm not making this up. I got one early and sold my CRO long ago.

apparently

are we talking about the time where MCO was the main token?

It was always a huge bubble

I had the ruby for about a year. I love it but God damn have they been taking away features since I got it. The free top up ending is the worst of all of it.

Attached: Screenshot_20220501-150400_Gallery.jpg (720x1600, 431.28K)

half their buy in price. less if real estate falls off the table.

should i get my money out of it and send to coinbase instead?

good shit my nigga actually moisturized

Is this pic some sort or next level fud? So much to take in

Christ, there are fud threads on all of my main altcoins. Guess I am really ngmi

I feel like no where is safe

how is giving a company $40k to get free netflix a bubble? you do realise how much money they can make with your investment, right? idk what cdc are thinking at this point. maybe they are insolvent

Oh no, that's just a plain scam.
I'm talking about crypto being a bubble

No lol, send them to a private wallet or convert them into usdc and put them in a decentralized exchange

Aw geez. That's a shame. You're killing me CRO. I knew it had to happen eventually but I had hoped being a green card would shield me from some of this. Damn and I don't really wanna pay for Spotify and Netflix out of my own pocket either

Attached: FHtMoYZXoAIHXKo.jpg (1909x2048, 373.2K)

Oh but it seems that it is still for the next six months? That's not too awful I guess. Everyone botched they didn't give enough notice. Well here's your notice.

Honestly CDC is the only one who seemed to be trying to stay solvent the last year so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and keep holding my cro either way.

Also I only have 10k cro staked still for better or worse. But isn't this bullish for cro? Less people dumping all their rewards

Ruby reporting in.

Getting the free Spotify was nice, but I'm not sure what to do now. The only thing I can think of is making the Ruby card my #1 purchasing card and buy anything and everything through it. I'll still weather the storm. I have no interest in leaving or ending my business with CRO. They seem like they're in it for the long run with all those billboard ads and the stadium.