TA

What is this pattern called?

Attached: predetermined_price.jpg (490x232, 27.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/podcasts/the-breakdown-with-nlw/the-shorter-cycle-theory-with-larry-cermak/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the bottom

my shorts getting paid

bulls getting rekt

Attached: DALLĀ·E 2022-07-23 12.25.05 - evil bears dancing around red stock charts, digital art.png (1024x1024, 1.51M)

Bears status: Trapped

reverse chad fad

No

Attached: 1651546152513.jpg (518x442, 50.03K)

No one knows what the fuck is going on anymore. Bulls think they're in control. Bears think bulls are being tricked. Bulls think bears were just too late and now it's time for 10,000,000% moonboiz times. Bears think the jews are just artificially propping up the market, which they probably are, but how far will that manipulation go and does it end with a crash or a market held up by toothpicks and string that will collapse in a few months.

Trip-bottom. Bussin fr fr no cap

the answer is simple: zoom out

Attached: 1656336817567.png (1000x1000, 82.36K)

But the volume is more than the "bull run" bobo. It's because shortening cycles. It's a thing. Measure bear runs from ath till regaining of ath and get back to me.

I'm not that user, can you give me the answer? I have two kids and no time.

Ridin' With Biden.

the i am in so much pain pattern

>the volume is more than the "bull run"
>in BTC
user...

Attached: 1658581949733154.jpg (1536x1288, 173.1K)

>shortening cycles
Doesn't that mean that eventually cycles will become so short, bear and bull will be indistinguishable and it will basically be a straight line up?

That doesn't seem realistically feasible at all.

Just looking but it went from 2 years to almost one year. Might be less than a year soon.

3.5m this month. Looks to be going up. We will see.

coindesk.com/podcasts/the-breakdown-with-nlw/the-shorter-cycle-theory-with-larry-cermak/

Basically the onramps and systems are maturing and has way more liquidity. It's the way tech grows, straight line up, the S curve graph, hockey stick growth. Look at the growth of cell phones, computer, internet, etc. S curve.

Do you have any good info on the expected adoption rate of blockchain tech? The only info i've found is pretty shit and states somewhere greater than the speed the internet was adopted but slightly slower than the smartphone.

hard cope user, im sorry but it is what it is

s/r flip, accumulation, triple bottom, higher high, etc etc etc

>jews
god you schizos need to realize it's literally just the market pricing in a Fed pivot