The true redpill is that nothing ever happens. There will be no Great Reset. There will be no collapse...

The true redpill is that nothing ever happens. There will be no Great Reset. There will be no collapse. You will be stuck living in this reality forever and wage until you die.

Attached: redpilled.jpg (1644x2048, 823.31K)

why do losers keep talking about colored pills all the time is so weird

>Great Reset

Attached: 1614847286390.png (1254x726, 476.51K)

I've evolved past all you cunts, the secret is not taking pills of any colour.

Can I still eat the bugs? For fun? Haha.

i fucking hope so
as long as there is no collapse then i will make it
the nasdaq did a 5x from 2000, a 15x from 2003, and a 10x from 2007
it has been that easy to make it
i don't know why anyone wants the wheels on the clown car to come off - if they do we will be fucked and enter a new paradigm of eternal poorfaggotry
until now all you had to do to make it was engage in finances at all which most people simply don't do

correct

Based blackpilled user

I have no idea I have never heard of the matrix

its a easy metaphor for most americans to understand (we take lots of pills!)

Attached: 1653669196274.png (1142x1197, 450.18K)

muh everything will collapse narrative is shilled by poorfags Any Forumstards who missed out on everything and bought jew rocks instead

The Great Reset is literally cope because they missed out so they make 50 jpeg infographics on how the world is ending because a nig was placed in some flick

The Great Truth is there isn't one.

You are so fuckin stupid, they're literally grabbing people's land as we speak and they have spread multiple arsonists to put on fires. What a fuckin cope, better wake up pal

>being this wrong
The true redpill is that everything happens but it happens stretched put over a long period of time so people do not realize and slowly get used to it sp it doesn’t faze them as much and their idea of an “everything at once” type of happening never happens so they discard it as “it wont happen nothing happens” when in fact its been slowly happenning for years

kys I bet you watch Tucker Carlson

I rarely watch him, I'm not much of a poltard but you don't have to be to see that things are terribly off. Maybe you're a burger so you haven't felt anything yet.

>he thinks you die in purgatory

>> nothing ever happens
au contraire, mon user
things do happen, but quite slowly

Attached: 1608970927344.jpg (653x412, 74.66K)

In a month you'll have forgotten whatever schizo ramblings are keeping you up at night right now

>nothing ever happens
In my lifetime so much has happened that the world I was born in no longer exists you fucking zoomer. It will happen to you too

The Great Reset already happened and you're living in it