How come nobody is acting like a huge recession is around the corner

Attached: 72F03B94-04DC-472C-A088-3BA01DD10FE3.jpg (828x934, 699.25K)

Imagine how many Arab men shat on her that night

They're.
Have you been living in a cave?

We're currently in a recession

Attached: thankyou.png (1710x667, 810.08K)

imagine she got on her knees and started to milk the camel haha

Cope harder with your failure of a life bud any respectable man is sitting high and pretty with no worries of whatever the future has to offer

Nearly everyone is retarded, average IQ is around 100 so there's your answer. Normies are fucking dumb

>recession

You believe everything the tv tells you huh? If you think a recession is coming I have this time share you should look into.

Four, I was one ulululululululululululu

Because we are to busy acting like there a huge depression is around the corner

OP the music is still playing. It wont stop until things are very very bad aka power goes out or blacks smash the radio. And then the great White chimp-out of our time begins. But they wont notice until we are balls deep into it. Unplugged guys like you can see it a mile away. Its probably been 10 years since you last tapped your foot to their beat.

Only White American women do that.

>he types to Any Forums on his cum encrusted keyboard

>around the corner
we're 7 months into it, retard

ask if you can just rent one square foot

It's already priced in. FFS the market dropped over 20% and bonds and commodities fell too. What more do you want?

yjk

Dont you think there would be no issues to worry about in the first place if everyone was the high value high net worth man you think you are thanks to all the copium you inhale, you fucking midwit?

Not my problem. Work harder kid

Allah forgive me for all the nasty things wherein I'd do her butthole.

$283/month in home owner fees are they out of their fucking minds? The house I have is valued at like $800,000 and the HOA dues are $250 a YEAR and even that feels like a scam at times.

my company just had layoffs…

How come 4channers on Any Forums still don't understand we're already IN A RECESSION? SAGE

Spoiler alert! She fucks that camel.