What are some highly profitable skills you can teach yourself from home?

Attached: 3jj3j.jpg (2304x3072, 679.14K)

Nothing

I taught myself basic HTML, CSS, JS, and Python 3 years ago. That segued me into learning other programming languages as a junior dev. Now I make over $200k working 2 full time WFH jobs. They only take up a total of 15 hours of my actual attention every week.

Attached: 231515302.jpg (1000x1000, 92.46K)

I learned HTML. Python and SQL and I do nothing but neet all day and have zero job offers or money coming

Attached: gentle pepe.jpg (551x800, 35.83K)

I tried to do this but it's so unbelievably boring & I'm probably too stupid for it.
Started a book I got on libgen on python but I hate it so much.
The book lied to me & said you didn't have to be good at math.

I’m trying to do this myself. What did you use to learn? I’m doing the Odin Project while reading a book as well and messing around on code pen.

Attached: 69A46501-B8FE-47EC-99AF-1EEF2958DFE3.jpg (255x235, 13.86K)

Cloud automation!

Really cheap and easy to create some AWS accounts and start messing around.

Growing food

elaborate please user
how did you teach yourself, and most importantly, how do I convince the HR roastie I'm worth a shit despite being a sperg

Excel, R, Python for analyst positions

I've been growing magic mushrooms for a while. Got all my info from internet
I sell them for like 40 dollars per each 10 grams

how do you find costumers
don't tell me you need to cultivate a contact list of degenerate druggies

Bake bread and start a legit fresh bread bakery

Totally alpha bc most of US is still eating grocery store stale bread

interior design
you'd be surprised how much people pay for that shit, designing just one house will net you enough money for the whole month

>merchating, blacksmithing, fletching and herblore

This is starting to sound like shilling from faang companies to flood the market. There’s always this random story of a guy that “learned to code” and now makes 200k+ and it sounds so fucking generic.

>you didn't have to be good at math
you don't
you just need to be not shit at math

Fuck FAANG. I'm not that good at what I do. I would be making more money but it'd be 10x as much work anyway.

Walmart is now paying 110k starting wage for truckers. I know this isn't from home, but you will sure get paid.

Attached: 1655958681961.jpg (772x900, 189.55K)

can you show me what an acceptable resume looks like? I am learnign to code but i have no idea what projects i should make. If i just make what i am interested in i make shitty little games.

how did you get your job?

I thought baout doing this but
this. I am autistic and not social. I wanna have my comfy grow room and ship out wihtout having to worry about finding trustworthy people. Could I ship shrooms to
you and have you sell them at a very slight markup? like i sell to you for 30 per 10 g?

fellatio

I think this works in dense cities but in most o the us i dont thing the average amerilard cares to show up at a store just to buy more expensive bread even if its higher quality.

This is the best meme that ever was
>You vill not make it
Take the black pill, user. It's all a lie

No weed.
Driver facing camera
Uniform
Walmart
Have fun with that.